Ricky stuart quits

matty_tiepie

Ricky stuart has just quit as cronulla coach but will see out the year. maybe those rumblings about him being at the tigers are true

If he comes to us we must have been linked to more wooden spoon winning coaches than any team in history.

There will be plenty of dark days ahead if he ends up at the Tigers.

i have a very bad feeling in my gut right now.

what makes it worst is that he quit after a win, it doesn't make sense unless he's got another gig.

so this would open the door for maybe Nathan Brown to coach the sharks in 2011, or maybe even Roycie.
interesting to see how long it takes for his spot to be filled.
he could just do with some time out of the game, as a first grade coach and who knows he could be the origin coach for next season. similar to what Big Mal Meninga currently does.

@Icon said:
i have a very bad feeling in my gut right now.

what makes it worst is that he quit after a win, it doesn't make sense unless he's got another gig.

Yeah this isn't looking good for us.

Hopefully hes had enough of footy or something :pray:

hearing that shane flanagan is a shoe in for the first grade gig and has the backing of the board. not sure about ricky coaching the tiges but geez most people on here have been crying out for sheens head for some time now. so you never know you might get Stuart instead. i can hear the moans of disapproval already. sometimes beter the devil you know. anyway time will tell

Hopefully he takes the consulting role at Melbourne rebels rugby that he has been tipped to accept.
Any how if we make the 8 Sheens will see out his contract

Normally this would be the place to discuss any other NRL coaches resignation but considering that Ricky Stuart has been linked to the Tigers I think it's best we keep all discussions about Ricky here….http://www.weststigersforum.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3545" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back