RLW's List of the WT Gains & Losses for 2010 Season

Aladinsane

In the week's Rugby League Week, they have an article of all the teams Gains & Losses for the 2010 season.
They have listed the Wests tigers aGains & Losses as follows.

<big>**GAINS**</big>

1\. Tame Tupou ( Bradford)
2.Geoff Daniela (Panthers)
3.Mitch Brown (Sharks)
4.Arana Taumata (Brisbane Easts)
5.Liam Fulton (Huddersford)
6.Mark Flanagan (Wigan)

<big>**LOSSES**</big>

1.John Morris (Sharks)
2.Dene Halatau (Bulldogs)
3.Peni Tagive (Dragons)
4.Dean Collis (Sharks)

Corey Payne & Rocky Trimarchi ( Both likely to be released)

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

They also said that the Wests Tigers have signed some experienced outside backs but may regret the failure to add to their forward arsenal…....the writers are reading this forum again, as most on here, me included have been screaming for the WT to recuit some more props to help out KG & Gibbs.

We could very well have similar problems next year as we did this year when the props got injured, at least I guess we'll have a decent halves pairing.

Are we too overloaded with backs? it's hard to figure out where they are going to all fit, certainly plenty of positions covered

Did a little search,plays for WIgan,they have him down as a 6,13,9.

Wikipdia says he is 6'3 and 21.

On LU some guy is saying Tame Tupou is not coming due to failing a fitness test and requiring a knee reconstruction..

Apparently it says this in RLW
truth?

I think we MUST resign Skondo for 2010..He provides better defence and go forward that any other prop on the market for 2010…Yasou Yianni!

@alexaki said:
I think we MUST resign Skondo for 2010..He provides better defence and go forward that any other prop on the market for 2010…Yasou Yianni!

I know that with Shirnack and surely Gower, there are options in the front row who with opportunities will improve next season and be ready to take on a bigger role. Still, the odds of Skandalis being sounded out for next season appear likely right now.

@TigerPies said:
On LU some guy is saying Tame Tupou is not coming due to failing a fitness test and requiring a knee reconstruction..

truth?

False I am led to believe. RLW says that he won't play this season and will undergo surgery this week. No mention of it being a re-con and no mention of the Tigers letting him go.

@TigerPies said:

truth?

that guy is me lol, and it isn't a lie. i read it somewhere i will try find out where. He is under going a recon and as he was only on match payments this season there is a very good chance he won't be signed

When i first read about Tupou i was a little excited especially since he was earmarked for wing and we already have the tank on one side i would love to have that on both.. Dont know mitch brown and we may not see huch of him.. flanagan looks the goods with alot of potential i think but australia is alot different.. liam fulton been confirmed yet because he certainly wouldnt do us any harm.. a little worrie about all fringe signings but look at our losses.. besides morris they have been on the fringe this year for tiges so who knows.. need a prop and we may be set for 2010

@TigerPies said:

truth?

Have heard the same thing, we will have to wait and see next year I guess

Members online

Back