Robbie Farah

T91

I love you, you smashing the crap out of A. Watts is probably the best thing I've seen all season.

How good was that!!! I loved how no one else got involved and just let Farah belt the crap out Watts.
What a great game!!

@AmericanHistoryX said:
Watts was pretty good out there. good player. he cut robbie, so Watts by tko.

well he dog shot robbie for one and in the rematch he busted watts nose and gave him a black right eye

in the first scrum where the fight broke out (when we scored the try) watts reckoned that farah elbowed him but he was probably lying

GO WESTS!!! :smiley:

@AmericanHistoryX said:
Watts was pretty good out there. good player. he cut robbie, so Watts by tko.

Lol? The first time Farah was blindsided, the second time Robbie knocked the crap out of him and it was great to see… did you see Watts eyes/cheeks near the end of the game? GO ROBBIE!

What actually happened? I was on the hill side and could only really see Robbie throwing a few at someone.

@T91 said:
I love you, you smashing the crap out of A. Watts is probably the best thing I've seen all season.

I was so pumped. Farah was defenceless the first fight, and the second he gave it to him. The press conference was great, Robbie and Sheens talking about getting sqaure with the little dog Watts, and its exactly what Robbie did. So proud of Farah today.

Punched seven shades of @#$! out of him. Threw a dozen uppercuts for Laurie Nichols.

![](http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/89095517.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF193334E6B5204AF254C39497D657F01B9A1E30A760B0D811297)

Way to go Robbie.

Farahhhhhhh by tko.

Watts king hit Robbie.

The get square was gold…..about five uppercuts on the face for the dog who started it.

Did you see Watts' head at the end of the game......ouch is all i can say to describe it.

Great work R.Farah.....

Not tough enough for Origin… I can't get over it. He's a better defender than Ennis. A better playmaker. A better in play kicker. A better runner of the ball and now it's clear he's a better fighter.

@MacDougall said:
Not tough enough for Origin… I can't get over it. He's a better defender than Ennis. A better playmaker. A better in play kicker. A better runner of the ball and now it's clear he's a better fighter.

Great call…...all Ive ever seen Ennis do is start fights and then clear out ASAP.....he had a chance in Origin when Crocker was after him and he dead set dogged it.

They can stick Origin up their......

I will take a fit Robbie any day of the week.

Latest posts

Members online

Back