Round 1 2023

Last time I saw the Titans play us at Leichardt we were woeful. Hoping we deliver a better performance this time.
Sheens has been vocal about a different style of footy - it's going to be interesting if nothing else.

Last time I saw the Titans play us at Leichardt we were woeful. Hoping we deliver a better performance this time.
Sheens has been vocal about a different style of footy - it's going to be interesting if nothing else.
To be fair I can't remember the last time we played well there.....

at least a winnable game first up

probably a good time to get the titans. they’ll improve on this year’s showing but will still be working out the kinks with Foran and Verrills.

at least a winnable game first up
I think I have been at most games that Titans have played us at Leichardt come to think of it and I'm pretty sure they have a good record against us there. We will have to turn that around.

Wests tigers don't have a good record against titans, the win / loss is embarrassing, but then again it's also bad against warriors and knights, I'M DEPRESSED

Latest posts

Members online

Back