Round 1 2023

Interesting, I didn't think the draw looked that bad for WT
Agree with you. I honestly dont think it is too bad. Only Panthers and Roosters once is a win in my books. Storm on an origin affected game. Would have been nice to play The Dolphins twice though.

We had planned to play more games at CS and LO. Those games give, away would of been the ones that clashed with the womanā€™s world cup

• The season will consist of 204 matches over 27 regular season rounds.
  • More action than ever before over a longer NRL Premiership season, kicking off with Round 1 on March 2 and culminating in the Grand Final on Sunday October 1.
  • Teams will play 24 home and away matches and each team will also receive three byes throughout the regular season.
  • Many more fans right across Australia and New Zealand will have a chance to experience NRL live with matches scheduled in every mainland state and territory of Australia. Locations include Tamworth, Mudgee, Bathurst, Coffs Harbour, Wagga Wagga, Cairns, Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg, Perth and Darwin.
  • The NRL Telstra Premiership returns to New Zealand in grand style with matches being played across four major cities in Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Napier.
  • The Warriors play 12 matches in New Zealand for the first time since 2019.
  • Thereā€™ll also be 20 weekends of NRL matches in Brisbane in 2023.
  • And the opening 10 Rounds of the Telstra Premiership will feature at least one game each week at Suncorp Stadium.

(y)(y)

Daughters 16th birthday and my Mum's 72nd birthday ...I'm on a weeks holiday and stuck in Rockhampton for a netball carnival

Or score 6+ tries !!!
Or both ...but who are we trying to kid ...probably take us 3 rounds to score 6 tries and will be a miracle even if we only 15 tackles a half ..let alone an entire game

Can everyone remember our 2018 start to the season ...that was probably my most exciting start to a season ...our 1st half v the roosters almost brought me to tears of joy ...we could finally defend

Big win first up, will try and make 1st game, just hope Brimson doesnt do what he normally does against us

Lee not claiming top 8 roster this time round

ā€œI think if we are going to do well we are going to have to beat all these teams,ā€ Hagipantelis said.

ā€œSo it doesnā€™t really matter when or where we have to play them.ā€ (DT)

Back