Round 11, Magic Round *Discussion / Spoilers*

A champion team will always beat a team full of champions. The Roosters are a bunch of individuals and it's why they get beat at the back end every year.
I don’t agree.
They have had devastating injury lists derail the past few seasons.
Despite that the remainder gelled together and had a red hot go.

Just realised that the Wests Tigers biggest losing streak is 7. Currently 6. Crazy if this team doesnt win in the next couple of weeks. Worse then the old teams

I don’t agree.
They have had devastating injury lists derail the past few seasons.
Despite that the remainder gelled together and had a red hot go.

The Roosters injury woes over the past few season have been overstated. Every team endures a run of injuries at some stage and the good teams like the Panthers overcome it.

Last year the Roosters were garbage for half the season. But when injuries hit, their depleted squad rallied enough to get them to the finals. While they showed a lot of spirit at the end, Robinson wouldn't have been happy with their lacklustre start to the year. He said as much himself.

The Roosters injury woes over the past few season have been overstated. Every team endures a run of injuries at some stage and the good teams like the Panthers overcome it.

Last year the Roosters were garbage for half the season. But when injuries hit, their depleted squad rallied enough to get them to the finals. While they showed a lot of spirit at the end, Robinson wouldn't have been happy with their lacklustre start to the year. He said as much himself.
When we have injuries we get the spoon. When they have them, they miss the GF

We are very lucky this year that Souths are in this comp.
I think Gold Coast are playing reasonably good footy and have been unlucky at times, meaning they should win a couple of games, but this Rabbitoh squad are just horrible and have been so all season. I think even we will do them when it’s our turn.

We are very lucky this year that Souths are in this comp.
I think Gold Coast are playing reasonably good footy and have been unlucky at times, meaning they should win a couple of games, but this Rabbitoh squad are just horrible and have been so all season. I think even we will do them when it’s our turn.
The fact that we are worried about getting another spoon again shows how bad this club is. Not winning a premiership in the next few years with a few other clubs..not sure what the aim is when you just dont havr thr players to back up the talk.

Latest posts

Back