Round 12 *spoilers*

I swear he’s a grub from hell, but Walker deserves the NSW 6 jersey this year.
Doubt he'll ever play origin again.

Peanut Freddy sticking solid to the Penrith pairing despite Nicho being the best player in the comp.

Is it cold in Sydney tonight?
JT is rugged up like it’s mid winter

Doubt he'll ever play origin again.

Peanut Freddy sticking solid to the Penrith pairing despite Nicho being the best player in the comp.
Yeah he got carried away with all the activist BS about the anthem rather than concentrating on winning football games. Serves him right I guess.
The dude is playing great footy though that’s for sure.

Yeah he got carried away with all the activist BS about the anthem rather than concentrating on winning football games. Serves him right I guess.
The dude is playing great footy though that’s for sure.
Another one I strongly dislike...

He didn't stand out at origin from memory.

South's are getting a lot of attention.
Top of the table.

Still think they get a lot of luck go their way to get them in a position to... not lose.

Another one I strongly dislike...

He didn't stand out at origin from memory.

South's are getting a lot of attention.
Top of the table.

Still think they get a lot of luck go their way to get them in a position to... not lose.
Parra are having a go…hopefully the best team wins it.

Watching delayed roosters match. Teddy 2 carries first half 😳. Hopefully for NSW sake he’s saving for origin…

Matterson limping off.
Joe will walk into their starting 17.
I reckon a transfer fee should be charged…they are beyond desperate now.

Matterson limping off.
Joe will walk into their starting 17.
I reckon a transfer fee should be charged…they are beyond desperate now.
Their back up hooker Brendon Hands played half back for Penrith coming through....

Playing 9 in first grade, probably has improved his defence...

Maybe we can scoop him up and return him to the halves and save ourselves embarrassing ourselves further extending Brooks.

Their back up hooker Brendon Hands played half back for Penrith coming through....

Playing 9 in first grade, probably has improved his defence...

Maybe we can scoop him up and return him to the halves and save ourselves embarrassing ourselves further extending Brooks.
It’s funny, all these suggestions won’t even be considered

Lol Joey said Walker is a genius for throwing that ball…it was the line Graham ran that scored that try.

It’s funny, all these suggestions won’t even be considered
😂😂

You're right.

Wakeham will probably sign with Melbourne and we'll sign some other nobody to partner Brooks then go 4 from 4 with wooden spoons.

That was just a great tackle. Walker is abusing Dylan for making a classic low tackle. Germ.

Back