TEAM LIST Round 12 vs. Cowboys

Team List
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the scene of crimes in 2023 and 2022.in Townsville.
2023 the 70 point capitulation and the short whistle fiasco the year before.
Let's hope it doesn't become a set of three.

Telstra Premiership - Round 12 vs. Cowboys

Friday, May 24 - 6:00 p.m. AEST
Queensland Country Bank Stadium, Townsville

WESTS TIGERS

1. Jahream Bula
2. Charlie Staines
3. Declan Casey
4. Josh Feledy
5. Solomon Alaimalo
6. Lachlan Galvin
7. Jayden Sullivan
8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Apisai Koroisau (c)
10. David Klemmer
11. Isaiah Papali'i
12. Samuela Fainu
13. Justin Matamua

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Fonua Pole

18. Sione Fainu
19. Alex Lobb
20. Tallyn Da Silva
21. Tony Sukkar
22. Solomona Faataape
Coach: Benji Marshall

INS: Declan Casey, Josh Feledy, Isaiah Papali'i, Justin Matamua

OUTS: Brent Naden (dangerous contact), Justin Olam (dangerous contact), Asu Kepaoa (NSW Cup), Sione Fainu
I like it ….🙏 Kepoa is GONE !! 🙏

That's probably the worst looking backline I have seen. Really shows our depth issues.

Reactions: BZN
IDK maybe Benji is focused on trying to assemble a team that are capable of scoring some points - we've only managed to do this against the Sharks. The cupboard is pretty bare.

Regardless of who's in the side, a few of the Cowboys players will surely be contending for an origin jersey. So best of luck to the boys🍀🤞🍀

Welcome to the NRL Casey 👋

IDK maybe Benji is focused on trying to assemble a team that are capable of scoring some points - we've only managed to do this against the Sharks. The cupboard is pretty bare.

Regardless of who's in the side, a few of the Cowboys players will surely be contending for an origin jersey. Best of luck to the boys🤞

Welcome to the NRL Casey 👋
Thats the thing. This team smashed the Sharks. What happened? It falls back on the coach.... doesn't it....

Faataape has regressed in Cup these last few weeks. Feledy has been the better of the two and deserves his spot on current form. ultimately, picking players on forum and being accountable is the basis of good culture.

I am concerned at the dearth of experience and the lack of quality in that backline tho. sheesh.

Faataape has been playing out of position though

Seyfarth goes well. Like other follow formers have mentioned. Busts his guts. Twal is a plodder. First time I've ever used that word. Just makes up the numbers... Fainu outclassed him.. both of them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back