LIVE GAME Round 24 vs. Warriors

Live Game Discussion
No idea how the players just stand there in the in goal after a try's been scored and never let the referee hear anything. Not saying to go ballistic on him but surely you have to have a word after some of those calls

Nothing will happen to they actually go ballistic and give the ref a absolute gob full to the media and highlight how any times they have been told by the NRL that they got it wrong and how many games they have been rorted.

It is now boarding on blatant corruption
It’s absolutely disgusting, week in week out watching every dodgy decision go against the tigers, the 6 again on the 5th in defence , the continual mistakes against us and the poring over the play when we score compared to instant try awarded when the opposition crosses.. I’m sick and tired of being upset about watchimg my team being SCAMMED.. it’s not fair and fans deserve better

Can someone explain to me the difference between Stef's elbow and Tino's forearm to Api's jaw? If anything, Tino's was way worse. Decisions like these can't be abstract and up to the discretion of the referee at the time. It has to be clear. Somehow Stef gets suspended after Tino was let off twice
Tigers vs any other team. The only explanation

Sheens

Up and down all year. Good halves combination. Club will stand up big time next year. Might be losing but not getting beat.

Benji proud of the effort. Good interaction with the locals during the week.

Overall performances have been good all year.

Thought we got tough calls, didn't want to go into it, will take it up with NRL

I know this team aren't world eaters, but has there been a team so competitive each week to only win 3 games? There were some horrendous Balmain, Wests and Wests Tigers who would get smashed every other week yet still eek out 7 wins.

None of them excite me for next year. Fainu in the future sure
It'll be a breathe of fresh air.

We've got two running 5/8s.
One hasn't achieved anything in 10 years and the other has looked alright in a couple of games - probably look like a star in the Penrith line-up, but has never shown any loyalty to the Tigers.

Latest posts

Members online

Back