LIVE GAME Round 3 vs. Sharks

Live Game Discussion
Wonder what Benji's game plan will be against the Slimy's next weekend .. ??
more of the same with some minor tweaks. kick long, chase well, hit hard and hit often. there'll be some extra attention given to Parramatta's inclination to offload and some work done to potentially exploit some of their defenders on the edge, but other than that the template is there.

more of the same with some minor tweaks. kick long, chase well, hit hard and hit often. there'll be some extra attention given to Parramatta's inclination to offload and some work done to potentially exploit some of their defenders on the edge, but other than that the template is there.
They play with plenty of width too so we need to make sure we are onto Moses & Brown when they run as their acceleration through any space could expose us. And yes focus on wrapping up the ball to prevent as much 2nd phase as we can.

Half an hour or so after full time I've still got kayo on for the post game stuff... Cameras go into the sheds and vision of the players receiving A4 sheets, commentators joking half won't know the victory song... I'm not paying much attention to it then. I think. Hang. On... They're. Singing 'we are the boys from western suburbs"
I couldn't believe it and I'm thinking how the shit will hit the fan... And then they start on' here come the tigers'
It was almost like a Twilight Zone moment

All worthy recipients. Just when it was starting to look like Bula might be happy to go through the motions he turns out his best game yet. Proving to all that he is not just a great player / athlete but a great fullback. He was in everything in attack and defence. Onwards from here.

Another 22 tackles for Lachie and 0 missed. For an 18 year old his defence this far has really held up. Think that's 22 and 0 last 2 weeks. Kids definitely built for first grade
It was really nice for the whole game the Sharks probed the edges and Tigers held their width / trusted the inside cover. We don't normally have two halves that can both defend reliably all match.

And the wingers stayed wide, no Nofo-style charge-ins if Sharks started to stretch us.

I will assume this has something also to do with John Morris and his defensive coaching.

Half an hour or so after full time I've still got kayo on for the post game stuff... Cameras go into the sheds and vision of the players receiving A4 sheets, commentators joking half won't know the victory song... I'm not paying much attention to it then. I think. Hang. On... They're. Singing 'we are the boys from western suburbs"
I couldn't believe it and I'm thinking how the shit will hit the fan... And then they start on' here come the tigers'
It was almost like a Twilight Zone moment
Changed it slightly to “we are the boys from western Sydney”.

I remember Darren Senter played a similar game, round 1 2002. He was up all night with a virus, came out the next day in 30 degree heat, scored two try’s in a MOM game against the Bulldogs. A huge upset.

Was 1 of my favourite players. Super underrated!

Back