LIVE GAME Round 4 discussion spoilers

Live Game Discussion
I think the list is longer than that.

It’s just current players.

Who remembers Nathan Milone? The guy so bad who can’t even spell his surname correct.
That's a bit harsh...

He was once destined to be the next Steve Renouf - the resemblance is uncanny!

At least according to the forum's Gladstone correspondent!

1711681185014.png1711681216117.png

And I believe the spelling of his name was due to a legal injunction by the Malone clan!

I'm surprised Penrith look so good despite a weakened side. That forward pack was average, Huth is still a twinkle toed 5 metre eater, despite being a consistent defender, and Garner is still a weak defender, despite the occasional decent hit, yet they were absolutely dominant against one of the better packs in the NRL. It also seems anyone can slot into the Penrith #7 and look excellent.

I think it shows how vital the 1,2,5 and Yeo are to penrith's play. The wingers' ability to gain big metres and quick play the balls helps both with go forward and allowing the forwards to focus on defensive energy. Then every set you also see Yeo taking at least a hitup, and the set gets finished off with a strong dash from Edwards, allowing a quick play the ball and time for the kicker. He's always making at least 10 and turning defensive line around. It's so smooth. And they're bucking the trend by having nuggety low to the ground outside backs. To'o's work in particular is ridiculous in the tackles he's able to push through.

Despite all their personnel changes, this little formula remains in tact and the Panthers are still using their backs much more effectively than any other team. Hard to see teams matching them until they solve this.

Young and Tupou are great wingers, but Penrith smashed them and drove them back because of their bigger frames. It's funny how deliberate this approach is from Penrith. No doubt Staines was dispensable because he can't play the way Penrith want in terms of dominant hit ups.
Bit harsh. Garner was very good last night.

Souths have been terrible, not moving up in defence, no kick chase and one out in attack

Reactions: BZN
Now on the back of some ball they put a good try on. Dog‘s defensive line fell apart

Souths look a different team after scoring their first try and the Dogs look a rabble

Feeling conflicted about this aftwrnoons match.
Want the bunnies 2 continue the losing streak but
also don't like our inner western rivals Canterbury
probably hate Canterbury a bit more from the 1988 balmain days and the hit on ellery.
souths have too many good players to be down too long
Dogs on the other hand I reckon ciraldo is a coaching fraud and he was taking anit of credit for some of Webster's work at Panthers
Things dogs could run bottom 3 I don't think souths will go quiet that bad

Looked to me. Like south's shoulda been down to 12 earlier for the pro fould... Then wtf with. Michelle leading with the knees?
Koala indeed

probably hate Canterbury a bit more from the 1988 balmain days and the hit on ellery.
souths have too many good players to be down too long
Dogs on the other hand I reckon ciraldo is a coaching fraud and he was taking anit of credit for some of Webster's work at Panthers
Things dogs could run bottom 3 I don't think souths will go quiet that bad

Not wrong JT, Latrell being the performetive grub
again..smh I had so much time 4 him but I can't
defend him any more. Bottom 4 clash right here lol.
South just edge the dogs by a bees dick on who
I h8 on. Changes week 2 week like a coaches plan lol

Back