LIVE GAME Round 5 discussion **spoilers**

Live Game Discussion
Latrell on report twice
Once an elbow to johnsons head and 10mins later a lifting tackle almost dropped Harris on his head .
Souths look dreadful
It’s been obvious for weeks. It’s not a revelation,

Cook got hooked.

Crisis at the Bunnies.
Lucky to get the win last week against the dogs tbh.

Shows how bad the Dogs are tbh as it was an ugly win for the Bunnies

They are very badly coached / have zero hunger for the game. A few players costing them selves a rep jumper you would think.

34 to 4 what a good result , south are in big trouble and the coach can’t do shit all about it , Walker and Trell are rubbish , Cook on the bench with others playing shit , amazing Hawkins was poor as well

As far as Trell is concerned, he has it in him to be the best fullback in the game. Easily top 3. His biggest problem, apart from being a cheap shot merchant is that he’s just so goddamn lazy. A carbon copy of Jarryd Hayne and the way Hayne used to be at almost a walking pace. Shows zero urgency and zero interest. You’d be apoplectic if you were a Souths fan, watching him in a canter for the majority of the game

Shows how bad the Dogs are tbh as it was an ugly win for the Bunnies

They are very badly coached / have zero hunger for the game. A few players costing them selves a rep jumper you would think.
They haven't looked any good since they let Reynolds go.

Ilias and Hawkins aren't quality halfbacks.

Walker, Cook, some others all at the back end of their careers.

Latrell.... don't even need to go into detail with that one, it's all been said.

All the BS about Ciraldo, when Webster was the one who was the real deal.
Yep Ciraldo should be embarrassed
Coach a team leads 26-0 at halftime
Other team loses their star halfback and Fullback early in game
Other team has send off at 27 min mark -playing 12
Other team has binned player at 72mins mark -playing 11
Other team almost WINS ! Dogs up 30-26
Shouldn't be allowed to sing the song

The Lomax pass was more arse than class. He had no idea what he was doing. It was a flick in hope cos he was going over the sideline. It just happened to land in Hunt’s hands with the line wide open. It wasn’t a Benji, circa 2005 and he saw him and had only one way to get it to him.
Lomax = ass.
Benji = class.
It’s a media sensationalism to sell papers or is it clicks these days?

Lomax = ass.
Benji = class.
It’s a media sensationalism to sell papers or is it clicks these days?
So here, Benji steps 3 players, runs 25m and throws a no look pass. Knew what he was doing the whole time

In this instance, takes the line on, isn’t looking for a runner. He’s at full speed, and flick passes around his back. Again, in full control

Lomax was being bailed into touch and threw a Hail Mary flick.

So here, Benji steps 3 players, runs 25m and throws a no look pass. Knew what he was doing the whole time

In this instance, takes the line on, isn’t looking for a runner. He’s at full speed, and flick passes around his back. Again, in full control

Lomax was being bailed into touch and threw a Hail Mary flick.
He invented the true no look pass. Not one of these “I can still see you in my peripheral vision” passes, but ones where he was dead set looking the other direction. I have watched those two and the GF try many many many times. There is no way in my lifetime I’m gunna say that GF try wasn’t the greatest ever, and greatest ever flick pass, but that Ayshford try was probably the best flick pass try ever, he’s not even looking at him. Those were the days. That try against the sharks, I was drinking with my best mate (who was Balmain, me Wests) at Penrith rsl, we’d started watching games together, and didn’t we go nut-balls-crazy, we been hook ever since.

He invented the true no look pass. Not one of these “I can still see you in my peripheral vision” passes, but ones where he was dead set looking the other direction. I have watched those two and the GF try many many many times. There is no way in my lifetime I’m gunna say that GF try wasn’t the greatest ever, and greatest ever flick pass, but that Ayshford try was probably the best flick pass try ever, he’s not even looking at him. Those were the days. That try against the sharks, I was drinking with my best mate (who was Balmain, me Wests) at Penrith rsl, we’d started watching games together, and didn’t we go nut-balls-crazy, we been hook ever since.
I remember listening to that Sharks game on the radio. Hadley called it the best try he had seen in 20 years of broadcasting.

Latest posts

Back