Ryan matterson...marquee man

Nobody is a biggger flog then Aloia , ever, in the history of flogs … Aloia is the player i despise more than Moses , and that is saying something!! Away Aloia you leech you!
I'm sure you mean that in football terms, I've heard he is a really nice guy and does a lot for disadvantaged children.
In football terms, yeh he's let us down before, so once bitten....

I'm sure you mean that in football terms, I've heard he is a really nice guy and does a lot for disadvantaged children.
In football terms, yeh he's let us down before, so once bitten....
Paul Gallen said in the boxing press conferences it’s all a front - he’s two faced

If PAUL fN GALLEN is questioning your ethics you need to have a long hard serious look at yourself…. Or your missus… 😬🫢🫢🫢

I see him staying at Eels and getting big bucks given shortage of second row talent on the market and Dolphins needing to buy a team. It has worked out well for Matterson who is a very good player but played WT like so many do. I suppose loyality has gone out the game now big bucks and instance success is what is required in the modern game

I suppose loyality has gone out the game now big bucks and instance success is what is required in the modern game

I like the idea of being a development club and bringing through young kids but it's professional sport now.

Players rarely stay at a club for unders.

Back