Score Prediction vs Broncos + Thoughts

TheDaBoss

Okay thought i might make a thread combining 2 things, score Prediction and thoughts on what we should be looking for in the game

Score prediction

28- 10 to Tigers

Things we should look for- a win hopefully, IF our DEFENCE has improved at ALL since the bye, our older players standing up ( looking st you tamou) , pauga and tuki obviously hoping for a great debut and big game, mikaeles new position as well... gonna be intresting to see how he copes. Support play off offloads as well if crucial , we throw them but we normally end up -10metres back

@thedaboss said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415947) said:
and thoughts on what we should be looking for in the game

Hoping to see TPJ chatting, laughing and swapping phone numbers with our blokes...

@simonthetiger said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415970) said:
Kotoni Staggs will kill us outwide.

I heard he was in extreme doubt for the game due to hamstring injury.

@hbom said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415978) said:
@simonthetiger said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415970) said:
Kotoni Staggs will kill us outwide.

I heard he was in extreme doubt for the game due to hamstring injury.

That would be a bonus. It would lighten the load for young Pauga

Comprehensive loss . Broncos put over 36 points on us.

Playing against a side that didnt have to relocate mid week , provides an 'easy out' and excuse for the boys again, Which we know is the preferred option for this squad .

I wouldnt like to be Madge , when your career is in the balance and you have the likes of Mybe, Tamou and Nofo etc playing for your coaching career , but he did pick them i guess!!!!

Good luck to the boys on debut!!!

I think wests tigers win 26 to 4 and paper over the cracks
next week we get 50 put on us by Manly

@thedaboss said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415947) said:
Okay thought i might make a thread combining 2 things, score Prediction and thoughts on what we should be looking for in the game

Score prediction

28- 10 to Tigers

Things we should look for- a win hopefully, IF our DEFENCE has improved at ALL since the bye, our older players standing up ( looking st you tamou) , pauga and tuki obviously hoping for a great debut and big game, mikaeles new position as well... gonna be intresting to see how he copes. Support play off offloads as well if crucial , we throw them but we normally end up -10metres back

I'm most looking forward to Tamou getting an early mark just after 15mins .. keeping the bench warm and not returning ..

@jedi_tiger said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415986) said:

I see Manly resting Turbo this week and maybe DCE so they will be back for us next week of course. We seem to always get full strength teams and miss when top clubs rest players.

If the footy gods, finally smile : can there be any other score than
Wests tigers **25**
Broncos **18**

One day, yes one day it will happen, we just don't know when:call_me_hand: :clap:

@hsvjones said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1416025) said:
@jedi_tiger said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415986) said:

I see Manly resting Turbo this week and maybe DCE so they will be back for us next week of course. We seem to always get full strength teams and miss when top clubs rest players.

Umm panthers at leichhardt were under strength when we played them a few weeks back.

10 plus years ago we lost against the baby broncos .
There is most likely more examples were we have lost against under strength teams,, just shows the mental weakness that comes with being a tigers players

@tigers79 said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415983) said:
Comprehensive loss . Broncos put over 36 points on us.

Playing against a side that didnt have to relocate mid week , provides an 'easy out' and excuse for the boys again, Which we know is the preferred option for this squad .

I wouldnt like to be Madge , when your career is in the balance and you have the likes of Mybe, Tamou and Nofo etc playing for your coaching career , but he did pick them i guess!!!!

Good luck to the boys on debut!!!

Despite our good record at Suncorp ?

@tilllindemann said in [Score Prediction vs Broncos \+ Thoughts](/post/1415998) said:
Tigers 36, Broncos 8. Nofa to have a blinder. Doueihi to provide good ball distribution.

Tuki and Pauga to have a blinder :)

two coaches under pressure, one is gunna be even more so come 6pm Sunday.

16-32 win to whoever bothers to show up and compete.

34-16 Tigers to win. Hoping Madge gives Tuki more than 10 minutes to show his worth, sounds like he has a really damaging offload which could trouble the broncs with a little bit of second phase

Staff online

Back