Sell out?

hadds75

Any chance this will sell out?
Top of the table clash (pretty much), two sydney teams, both well supported, at a suburban ground on friday night footy.?

THinking might buy tickets early to be safe.

I reckon it is pretty likely. The only thing that may stop it is the weather…

My mate coaches a womens team who will be playing at half time as part of the women in league round, they gave him 40 tickets not including players coach etc…that said i dont think there are many left, I recall ppl here commenting on this game 2 weeks back saying theres not many

@Knuckles said:
How many does Kogarah hold ? Be flat out holding 20k wouldnt it ?

I'm guessing (and this is just a guess) it'd have trouble fitting much more than 18,000 in…

Kogarah has had squillions spent on it over the last 20 or so years and 18 000 is all it holds, we get 19 500 at Leichhardt on Sunday and the club gets bugger all from the government, what favours do the Dragqueens do on the side

They got a 20,047 there last year against Cronulla…

but then could only manage 18,174 against Parra in the semi final...

They have big issues with local residents going back many years there lucky to be playing there at all…. maybe 18 K was the deal to continue there.

@Juro said:
They got a 20,047 there last year against Cronulla…

but then could only manage 18,174 against Parra in the semi final...

My point was, since 1989 Kogarah has been redeveloped 3 times with bucket loads of cash poured into it while all Leichhardt has had in the same time has been a lick and a promise and a little bit of a make over recently, both us and the dragqueens are joint venture clubs and they're pouring another squillion into the ground at Wollongong, why is there favourtism being shown to the other club and we get a pittance in comparison, safe Labor seats?.

Dell said there was about 4,000 tickets available on NRL on Fox last night

Hill standing available. Single seats available.

Availability:
Category 1 Alloc. Exhausted
Category 2 Single seats only
Category 3 Single seats only
Standing Hill Available
Supporters Bay Alloc. Exhausted
\
\
\
Hopefully we can win at this dump.

Back