Senior Management and The Board - MEGA Thread

10pts has been last by a gap the last few.

seasons…. Don’t know how you think it would be good enough this year to finish 14th let alone 2nd last…
10 points minus the by so in total = 14 points which i think would be a decent enough total to get us off spoon at least this season.
Thats a pessimistic approach assuming we don't have any upsets. We won't get the spoon

10 points minus the by so in total = 14 points which i think would be a decent enough total to get us off spoon at least this season.
Thats a pessimistic approach assuming we don't have any upsets. We won't get the spoon

Last year we got 14pts and finished outright last…

• Sad
Reactions: BZN
I do think we should end on around 10 points. I think we should finish around 14th if stuff pans out well
I know for a fact we will have 10 points as 3 x Byes (6 Points ) and the two wins we have already has us at 10 points.

We need to beat the Dragons, Titans, Rabbits ( twice ), Cowboys at Leichhardt and Raiders to avoid the spoon in my opinion

People cried to disband the joint venture and bring back the Magpies..
Well apart from the jersey you now have the spoon worthy Magpies. Arguably the worlds biggest junior league nursery to tap into and we havnt pruduced a single rep player for over a decade.
We ditched 2 incompetent people from the board yet maintained (and hid) the other remaining embciles that voted and supported every single retarded thing put in front of them!
The whole Benji and freinds debacle should have been thrown out the door with Pascoe and the fedora.
A total F#cking clown show that will unfortunately never ever be over 🤡🤡

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
I know for a fact we will have 10 points as 3 x Byes (6 Points ) and the two wins we have already has us at 10 points.

We need to beat the Dragons, Titans, Rabbits ( twice ), Cowboys at Leichhardt and Raiders to avoid the spoon in my opinion
We are shooting for the stars.. avoiding the spoon is now considered a succesful season 🤣🤣🤣

Ok well according to Richo's timeline, over the next 30 days we'll know ...

1 - Our 3-year stadium strategy
2 - The additional 3 independent directors to the board

@cochise have you heard anything re any pending board appointments.

Ok well according to Richo's timeline, over the next 30 days we'll know ...

1 - Our 3-year stadium strategy
2 - The additional 3 independent directors to the board

@cochise have you heard anything re any pending board appointments.
No I haven't, I think the stadium strategy is sorted though and just waiting on the announcement.

the hands are nightmare fuel.
WhatsApp IA generated, Not to shabby.

Was just some fun.

Side note, I real like the way the club seems to be making mature, Medium to Long Term discissions.

Back