SFS - Finals Week 1..... Ticket Information

NRL.COM PRE-SALE
Pre-sale starts : Mon 6 Sep, 9pm
Pre-sale ends* : Tue 7 Sep, 7am
General public on sale : Tue 7 Sep, 9am
>
A pre-sale is an opportunity to secure tickets prior to the General Public, not a preferential seating service.
A selection of seating throughout the venue is made available for pre-sales.
*Or until pre-sale allocation is sold out.
On sale times are quoted in local time.
>
You must also be a My Ticketek member to buy online.
Become a My Ticketek member NOW!
>
Ticket Limits: 10 tickets per membership

What group can access them at 9PM?
Nvr mind post above explains

@SJP said:
@wt4lyf said:
@Mighty Tiger said:
Tickets no longer on sale at the moment according to ticketek site

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=TIGSFSHF10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:astonished: whyyyy?

Tigers and Roosters ticketed members had their chance up till 7pm to purchase their tickets. That window has closed. Non ticketed Tigers/Roosters members and MyNRL.com members have their chance from 9pm tonight till midnight to get their tickets. General Public is from 9am tomorrow morning.

Pre-sale tonight goes from 9pm till 7am tomorrow morning

General sales start at 9am

Looks like they need 2hr gaps to release more seating, just found it strange that the tigers tickets went on hold whilst others didn't

Got my tickets. Bay 35\. Row HH … I like being higher, but don't want to be ALL the way at the back - need room to wave my flag!
We're sitting right next to the Roosters supporters bay. We'll be giving em hell all night!

@BurningBright said:
@unforgiven said:
Ended up with seats in bay 35, said allocation was exhausted for cat 1 seats.

Bay 35 _is_ Category 1….....for Wests Tigers supporters.
As you mention, it's a night game so sun is not an issue, so Bay 35 is actually the (equal) best section in the Stadium (other than corporate boxes and the lower Members Area), unless you're a Roosters fan :laughing:

Yeah I realise that these are still Cat 1 tix, On ticketek their was the options of Cat 1 and Tigers supporters Cat 1\. These were 2 seperate allocations of tix. My assumption is that the Cat 1 tix that were listed as Allocation ehausted are the bay 13 seats, which I was hoping to get, that were held aside for players family and friends. It actually makes the bay 35 seats the bet seats in the venue as you could not purchase the bay 13 seats.

@Bismark said:
@unforgiven said:
Yeah I was very disappointed to not recieve an email telling me what the password was. The club sends me heaps of email about fairly trivial things, I have recieved 3 sperate emails about the finals tshirts. Time comes for semi finals and surely they could have sent an email detailing the password for finals tickets

…I got an email about the password thing from the club....

Wish I would have gotten one, would have made the whole process alot less stressful, I thought I must have had the password wrong when I couldnt obtain tix. Did the info about the password come in an email with other information, or did it come in its own email.

@unforgiven said:
@Bismark said:
@unforgiven said:
Yeah I was very disappointed to not recieve an email telling me what the password was. The club sends me heaps of email about fairly trivial things, I have recieved 3 sperate emails about the finals tshirts. Time comes for semi finals and surely they could have sent an email detailing the password for finals tickets

…I got an email about the password thing from the club....

Wish I would have gotten one, would have made the whole process alot less stressful, I thought I must have had the password wrong when I couldnt obtain tix. Did the info about the password come in an email with other information, or did it come in its own email.

the password comes from NRL digital and not the club. It didn't help though - i got three different ones sent, my membership number, my suburb, and some other random number (just realised that third one was because i'm an nrl.com member). Your spam blocker might have blocked the NRL digital email - it came midway through last week - 1 september, i think

Just to let everyone know, i am a non ticketed member and i thought i would try my luck in buying tickets during the season ticket holders only period. I proceeded in entering my password which to my surprise allowed me to purchase tickets.

I was able to buy 3 tickets in bay 15 at around 6.00pm. :smiley:

@unforgiven said:
Did the info about the password come in an email with other information, or did it come in its own email.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

The emails came from "NRL Digital" (<marketing@rlcrm.com.au>) and only pertained to the Tigers v Roosters game.
@ 8 said:
@ 9 said:
Each of them contained a "Unique Buying Code". The first one incorrectly had this as your suburb. The second one correctly had this as "WTI-_yourMemberNumber_".

Ticketek further confused the issue on their website by asking for a "password" as opposed to a "unique buying code". That, and the fact that their system wasn't even working.

@BurningBright said:
@unforgiven said:
Did the info about the password come in an email with other information, or did it come in its own email.

The emails came from "NRL Digital" (<marketing@rlcrm.com.au>) and only pertained to the Tigers v Roosters game.
@ 8 said:
@ 9 said:
Each of them contained a "Unique Buying Code". The first one incorrectly had this as your suburb. The second one correctly had this as "WTI-_yourMemberNumber_".

Ticketek further confused the issue on their website by asking for a "password" as opposed to a "unique buying code". That, and the fact that their system wasn't even working.

This is all true but the stupid Wests Tigers should have realised the NRL and ticketek would cock it up and delivered the tickets personally to members….... :unamused:

@Geo. said:
@BurningBright said:
@unforgiven said:

@ 8 said:
@ 9 said:

@ about 10:30am) I was able to purchase tickets without even having to give my Member number (or Unique Buying Code)! :brick said:
This is all true but the stupid Wests Tigers should have realised the NRL and ticketek would cock it up and delivered the tickets personally to members….... :unamused:

Remember the good ol' days, just sell 'em on the door on the day. first come first served.

@smeghead said:
@prattenpark said:
@crouching_tiger said:
I've got Bay 13!

:smiley:

I don't understand how you got Bay 13!!!
It's not on sale - being kept for players families etc

A good set of knee pads, willing attitude, supple mouth and access to the NRL boardroom?

:laughing: Would love to see this ticket like someone mentioned tho. Nonetheless - I was able to get tickets in Bay 12

I have been trying since 9pm and I STILL can't get passed the @#$%&* password! Is it my WTI membership number? Because if it is it's NOT WORKING!!

I think the pre sale for members is over…It is now NRL.com members,,,,that may require a different password...

I know,,,, :brick:

I'm a non-ticketed member which I thought was from 9pm tonight. I have also tried my NRL.com password. Nothing works. I HATE TICKETEK

If any non-ticketed members have bought tickets online tonight could you please let me know what you used for a password. PLEASE I'M DESPERATE

@thylacine said:
If any non-ticketed members have bought tickets online tonight could you please let me know what you used for a password. PLEASE I'M DESPERATE

The password is TIGERS :smiley: for nrl .com members

Wow so much for being a member….I just typed in tigers and presto...

Sat 11 Sep 2010 6:30pm
Sydney Football Stadium
Driver Avenue
Moore Park NSW 2021
Venue Map Area: Western Side
Category: Tigers Support Cat 1
Section: BAY15
Row: C
Seat/s: 16-7 ezyTicket 10 x Adult - NRL.com Member $500.00

Back