Shawn Blore #235

He kept being talked up as an edge forward who can run good lines but I've never seen him run a good line on the edge. He runs good lines up the middle though.
He hits holes continually but playmakers can't hit him there running across feild and simply running him off his line or into his space or more often than not he's the decoy and we just go out the back

Heard blore was not granted an immediate release to join MLB affective immediately this club where telling him to look elsewhere then don't realease him hate to say it this kid would excel under bellamy

Heard blore was not granted an immediate release to join MLB affective immediately this club where telling him to look elsewhere then don't realease him hate to say it this kid would excel under bellamy
Maybe they changed their mind after BLORE running into some good form. I agree he would excel at the salary caps but he’s contracted to us and it’s our decision to let him go or not. Simple give us Pezet we give u BLORE, easy! Otherwise sod off….

Is he signed there next year?

Yes he is a keeper , just needs some luck on injury , 2 head knocks in one game .
also if Melb want him he is a good,player with plenrty improvement in him
So he got sent for that second head knock, but the bloke who hit him with his head didn’t, the system he bullshit , we lose a player and the bloke who done it gets away Scott free

So he got sent for that second head knock, but the bloke who hit him with his head didn’t, the system he bullshit , we lose a player and the bloke who done it gets away Scott free
Correct , ref was very average again last night , both should have gone off

I don’t think he even got charged today , I may be wrong but I didn’t here his name

Latest posts

Back