OFFICIAL Sheens gone

HAHAHAHA!!! - Surely you don't believe that?
Sheens doesn't want to spend the next 3 weeks answering questions about getting the tap again.

Notice he was about the only Football Staff that wasn't in the Farewell Brooks Group Shot also...
Mate it’s not what you think . He didn’t get tapped . He left on his own accord . That’s all I’m going to say .
He deserves all the love and respect we as tigers fans can muster .

Mate it’s not what you think . He didn’t get tapped . He left on his own accord . That’s all I’m going to say .
Yeah, without any inside knowledge, I think there may have been some truth to health issues, particularly when i think about some of the press conferences.

Good post and it takes courage to realise you have had enough especially for a game you have loved most of your life.

Good post and it takes courage to realise you have had enough especially for a game you have loved most of your life.
When it becomes evident you are operating with one arm tied behind your back, the decision becomes easier.
Benji is the one who should be concerned.

Why would they use this one instead of the one he is in?
I swear these arseholes cannot do anything professionally.
That photo has Brooksies Mrs missing as well. two fairly prominent gaps in the photo.

Someone is bound to put it down to a conspiracy for sure.

Their needs to be more respect for Sheens for his accomplishments within the game and with this club.

Even this year Bula, Tupou and possibly Reilly. Not to mention his mentoring of Benji.

Hope the team wins our last two matches for him.

Four time premiership winner with two different clubs which hadn't previously won a premiership plus guiding Penrith to their 1st ever finals series, Australian coach.

And he gave our club alot of It's playing identity.

It's a fair scrapbook.

Last edited:
Their needs to be more respect for Sheens for his accomplishments within the game and with this club.

Even this year Bula, Tupou and possibly Reilly. Not to mention his mentoring of Benji.

Hope the team wins our last two matches for him.

Four time premiership winners with two different clubs which hadn't previously won a premiership plus guiding Penrith to their 1st ever finals series, Australian coach.

And he gave our club alot of It's playing identity.

It's a fair scrapbook.
Great post.

Back