Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I have only posted 4 announcements, way before the media or anyone else here. 3 of them have happened and been verified by the media and/or the Pom. Turned out to be wrong about Perham. I have never posted that I player that left two months ago is thinking of trying to get out.

Please point out the info Ive posted that is guaranteed way off the mark?
When you.posted a txt message between Sheens and Anasta claiming they were working to undermine potter and bring the club down about 8 - 9 years ago.

Tommy talua is massive supper keen to see where he ends up this year
View attachment 3376
I think he'll feature in the second row. Even if we do sign Bateman we have Papali'i and Blore and that's about it (got Saukuru and Tumeth coming through too but they're green as.) IMO I'd rather see us take a punt with him there than have Seyfarth line up in the second row again.

I think he'll feature in the second row. Even if we do sign Bateman we have Papali'i and Blore and that's about it (got Saukuru and Tumeth coming through too but they're green as.) IMO I'd rather see us take a punt with him there than have Seyfarth line up in the second row again.
Not that he can play until after r10.. Justin Matamua plays both 2nd row and lock.

Based on his performance last season, he shall line up for the Centerlink.

Sounds like he is bating, and yet gives others shit for doing the same thing
I wasn't sure and had thought he may be, that's why I phrased it that way. Chris seems to have some of the best mail on the platform and is vouched for, which is why I thought it strange that he wasn't across this piece of obvious news.

It's exactly right. So many times after a try I'd look for where he was and it wasn't where he should have been. Rather, ambling along 30cm behind the defensive line following a dribbled kick in goal try.

He is also too small and tries to stop someone by wrapping the ball up when a bit of technique tackling around the thighs would bring the big guys down before the line.

I'm not singling him out for any particular reason. It's just that I played fullback and was only about 10kgs bigger than him in those days - actually, I'm still about that size 20 years later; it's just in different parts of me! 🤣

Although he was special, my expectation for Laurie is to aim to become Hodgo 2.0.

I've said it before, but he is just not up to it.

Can anyone truly see him at the back in a finals line up? Let alone a top side of the comp. Imo he should fall into the category of one of the aforementioned "tough decisions" to be made.
Well I’m going to leverage the same argument for Brooks (even though I don’t like Brooks) and say he hasn’t played behind a dominant pack. If he goes sniffing for offloads he will be great.

Laurie is part of my spine going forward.

Back