Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Confirmation that Penrith have waived the 10 day cooling off period for Jarome Luai.

Expect an announcement tomorrow. Can’t believe the pictured quote in the article relates to our club.

View attachment 9243
We're growing up

I hope we are looking for some college talent in the USA when the NRL is there. Personally I like the look of Hingle McCringelberry and Javaris Jamar Javarison -Lamar.

He’s a risk. Keeps getting flagged for 3 pumps.

It was speculation 10 days ago, contract was lodged today, that’s why Penrith are waiving… today.
Is that how it works?
To kick off the 10 day right of reply period the new club needs to lodge the contract to the nrl?
I thought the player and or manager just needs to advise his current club he is willing to accept X offer?

Is that how it works?
To kick off the 10 day right of reply period the new club needs to lodge the contract to the nrl?
I thought the player and or manager just needs to advise his current club he is willing to accept X offer?
Let’s not mate. This is deadset turning into a Stooges routine trying fo analyse this rubbish.

Is that how it works?

10 days started when he indicated (16th)
he had intentions to sign with us. During
that period, he could have knocked back
our offer, or went on the open market. The
panthers waived their right of reply pretty
much straight away but no contract was
logged over the holiday period. I low key
think Benji & the club passed a loyalty test
as well during this period. Suffocated all
the journos, and there wasn't one leak. If
I was a betting man I would say it will be
announced this week so he could put it
all to bed and prepare for next season.

10 days started when he indicated (16th)
he had intentions to sign with us. During
that period, he could have knocked back
our offer, or went on the open market. The
panthers waived their right of reply pretty
much straight away but no contract was
logged over the holiday period. I low key
think Benji & the club passed a loyalty test
as well during this period. Suffocated all
the journos, and there wasn't one leak. If
I was a betting man I would say it will be
announced this week so he could put it
all to bed and prepare for next season.
So we assuming that the media have either been following up with Penrith to see where it is at or someone has caught wind that a contract has been lodged with the NRL. ‘Assuming’

So we assuming that the media have either been following up with Penrith to see where it is at or someone has caught wind that a contract has been lodged with the NRL. ‘Assuming’

Yes mate. 'Assuming' being the operative
word haha. Don't want to come off funny
but we should get an announcement soon

Yes mate. 'Assuming' being the operative
word haha. Don't want to come off funny
but we should get an announcement soon
Aaah dont worry many here like to post as if they know things 110%...sayimg something like 'imo' or '' '' I'd guess '' doesn't give them that feeling of importance... Straight from the Trump school of "I said it therefore it's true"

Latest posts

Back