Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

@ said:
@ said:
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.

Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?

Papenhuyzen. Oh wait…
I wouldn't mind us enquiring about Latrell Mitchell.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Yep but for next year? He's contracted through 2018.

Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.

Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.

That was last year.

Has he said anything to the contrary this year? If he did I must have missed it.

As for off contract fullbacks, any out there that take your fancy?

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Since when do contracts matter. He's in reserve grade atm. The Warriors don't really have any use for him. I'm sure he'd like to be playing first grade.

Doyle already said last last year they weren't letting him leave his contract early.

That was last year.

Has he said anything to the contrary this year? If he did I must have missed it.

You asked me who i wanted and i gave you my answer. Go play games with someone else.

No for Russell Packer. Guy is a grub and doesn't deserve to be playing first grade.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Wouldn't take Dugan for free. Pea heart whose been to fake injuries when the going gets tough.

Assuming Tedesco moves on, who would you like to see wearing the Tigers #1 jersey?

Papenhuyzen. Oh wait…
I wouldn't mind us enquiring about Latrell Mitchell.

Extremely disappointed Papenhuyzen will be with the Storm.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

That was last year.

You asked me who i wanted and i gave you my answer. Go play games with someone else.

You named someone off contract so I asked the question again. Most people wouldn't have thrown a tantrum over that..

@ said:
No for Russell Packer. Guy is a grub and doesn't deserve to be playing first grade.

Not defending what he did, but tbf, he's been on his best behavior since he's been at the Dragons. Everyone deserves a second chance if they are showing that they have reformed. And i haven't heard anything to suggest he hasn't.

@ said:
@ said:

Not defending what he did, but tbf, he's been on his best behavior since he's been at the Dragons. Everyone deserves a second chance if they are showing that they have reformed. And i haven't heard anything to suggest he hasn't.

Just my opinion gnr4life, but there is getting into a fight, then kicking the guys head while laying on the ground unconscious….
I know that league players aren't angels, but for my club I don't want that kind of thing around.

@ said:
@ said:

He is probably the worst forward the Dragons have, big lazy slab of beef.

@ said:
I wouldn't say Dugan would be the end of the world, so long as we don't pay overs for him.

You're right wouldn't be the end of the world.

More like an Apocalypse. lol

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Just my opinion gnr4life, but there is getting into a fight, then kicking the guys head while laying on the ground unconscious….
I know that league players aren't angels, but for my club I don't want that kind of thing around.

Fair enough, but people make mistakes. If people gave convicted criminals a chance when they come out of jail, maybe a lot of them would actually be decent members of society. When you are looked down on as trash and told you are trash then you might as well continue acting like trash

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

Fair enough, but people make mistakes. If people gave convicted criminals a chance when they come out of jail, maybe a lot of them would actually be decent members of society. When you are looked down on as trash and told you are trash then you might as well continue acting like trash

Wow!!

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

He is trash. He struck a guy down over a dispute re: a cigarette THEN punched him repeatedly in the head whilst the guy was laying on the ground and THEN stomped on his head. He doesn't deserve a second chance.

Every day you go on about Woods being a "pea heart" and then you say Russell Packer deserves a second chance… I know who i'd rather have representing us.

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:

He is trash. He struck a guy down over a dispute re: a cigarette THEN punched him repeatedly in the head whilst the guy was laying on the ground and THEN stomped on his head. He doesn't deserve a second chance.

Every day you go on about Woods being a "pea heart" and then you say Russell Packer deserves a second chance… I know who i'd rather have representing us.

I agree. He should still be in jail..

I am amazed that anyone would want Packer at the club he is a disgusting piece of filth.He should never have been allowed to return to the NRL.If i was the CEO i would refuse to even talk to him about coming here.

Latest posts

Back