Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Iam not sold on Laurie, his support play is poor , he does nothing around the ruck , yes his last two games were better but us still only average , would love to have drinkwater at the back .
Yeah his lack of impact around the ruck isn't good enough. How many times has Luciano or even Nofo offloaded or tried to with no one there to capatilise. He should be just hanging around the ruck .

Coaching or lazyiness I'm not sure..But the good Fullbacks do both around the ruck and plays out the back.

Last edited:
Laurie is actually contracted to us for 2023 & the Dolphins without approval can't even offer Laurie a contract before November.

Dolphins can't get Munster or Walsh for 2023 so the media are grasping.

Yeah they can talk just no formal contract.

Some managers choose to play it out in the media.

Listen to buzz this morning who noted in contrast olm manager talking behind the scenes.

Ivan on Garner
“He is a good age (26) profile for our team.
We’re young, he’s got good life experience
I think he will fit in well here”
Ivan gets it’s more than just potential and you need a blend to make a team
After we lost our current two starting back rowers for next season I think it’s disappointing to lose a third, someone who has been here for 5 seasons and is having one of his best years

Ivan on Garner
“He is a good age (26) profile for our team.
We’re young, he’s got good life experience
I think he will fit in well here”
Ivan gets it’s more than just potential and you need a blend to make a team
After we lost our current two starting back rowers for next season I think it’s disappointing to lose a third, someone who has been here for 5 seasons and is having one of his best years
He has some speed, he outrun Tom “the Turbo”:)

I for one am disappointed we let Garner go especially when replacing him like for like is not as easy as it seems. I don't get the logic in this decision at all.

Yeah im a bit confused about that and also letting Kelma go, we've replaced Luch with Pap's but unless we have something lined up its some odd retention

If Injuries didn't happen this year Garner would be playing NSW cup fell out of favour with Madge shit happens. Madge & Sheens love Blore and Seyfarth
I was told we are “close to another good signing” of a player who isn’t happy at their current club. Was told this last Wednesday. The information is 100% because it’s straight from the source but he didn’t name the player.
I know this isn’t ground breaking info, I’m more curious if anyone actually knows the player?

Throw coin at Angus Crichton and Luke Thompson

We need a good centre too. To'a can do a job there but we need one more. I'm happy to keep Talau around for 2 years on low money.

Latest posts

Members online

Back