Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

yes, but not on a long-term deal. He hasnt shown he will put in when his future is secured. Though not sure how you could structure a contract to ensure he puts in.
He’s a massive unit, knows how to draw a crowd.
Something we haven’t had for a while. I could be wrong but can’t see the club doing a long term deal for a prop his age?

He’s a massive unit, knows how to draw a crowd.
Something we haven’t had for a while. I could be wrong but can’t see the club doing a long term deal for a prop his age?

He'd be great on a 1 year contract assuming he passes the physical assessment.

Walsh is a great pick up for the Broncos.
If Reynolds can stay on the field, their spine is quite serviceable.

Hookers they use aren't world beaters but have been doing a good job this year.

Dolphins miss out on a good one there.

So NZ pick up CNK & TMM ?
Not bad.

Walsh is a great pick up for the Broncos.
If Reynolds can stay on the field, their spine is quite serviceable.

Hookers they use aren't world beaters but have been doing a good job this year.

Dolphins miss out on a good one there.

So NZ pick up CNK & TMM ?
Not bad.
CNK is just about finished I reckon. Bad neck injury has done him no favours, can't recall him having a good game after he has come back from that.

Reactions: 851
If Broncos do 'officially' sign Reece Walsh, we should go in hard for 1 of 2 players. Herbie Farnworth for 2024 & beyond to play fullback OR Tesi Niu for 2023 & beyond as a Centre potentially fullback. Both are class, fast & powerful. Niu is short in stature but will become a powerhouse as he's only 20/21 atm.
No way in hell i'd want Niu. He's no better than Laurie.

We need to start signing players who are better than the ones we have. Too often we sign a squad full of players of the same ability, and now we have no match winners in our entire squad.

We need quality and have plenty of money to buy it

Love the way all the other clubs can do deals left right and centre , yet we struggle with a massive cap , that we can’t spent , no coach and no signings, I am really getting pissed off been a tigers supporter.

Love the way all the other clubs can do deals left right and centre , yet we struggle with a massive cap , that we can’t spent , no coach and no signings, I am really getting pissed off been a tigers supporter.
There is definitely a massive issue...

Not only have the Broncs landed Walsh, they have done so for 450 a year. 100 less than we pay Nofa....let that sink in.

And NZ has said "we need a FB urgently...let's go to market" and landed CNK within a week or two.

CNK being, by far, better than everyone we have in spots 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 which have taken us years to fill (poorly).

Recruitment is def an issue.

We need to start signing players who are better than the ones we have. Too often we sign a squad full of players of the same ability, and now we have no match winners in our entire squad.
Absolutely this. Our top 30 is full of gambles - even the 23 roster has far too many of these guys. We need proven quality players. We have the cap space and opportunity, all about selling it.

Yeah, right ?
Don't they know we've changed our coach ?

He is a big unit. Needs a massive off season/pre-season to get his fitness right. If he does that, I feel there is some potential from what I have seen of him. Scored a nice try if you see the highlights from last weeks Magpies game.
Thanks mate

Latest posts

Back