Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

High-profile Wests Tigers recruit Api Koroisau has backed Tim Sheens to take over as coach next year.
The NSW State of Origin hooker has also declared he is fully-committed to the struggling franchise amid increasing uncertainty over the head coaching role.

Dropped back to flegg.

Anyone know how Tuki Simpkins has been going this year? Ive nothing against the young blokes theyve given chances to the last couple of weeks but thought Tuki was reasonable last year and from that would have thought he would have been ahead of them this year.
In the games I have seen he has been really, really poor. Slow, unfit, barely able to keep up in state cup.

Would not matter if Andrew Johns was our halfback if the forwards are going backwards or in our case run half hearted you are going to look second rate. By blooding Pole and Matamua at least we are making a attempt to rectify this issue.
and one obvious difference to our previous coach, who endlessly rotated the same cattle

Lets not pay half his salary to play somewhere else. Someone either takes his full salary or he plays reserve grade.
He is more and more reminding me of Ash Taylor and Milford.
I'm all for letting Brooks go. I just hope the club realise he's an asset and trade him for a quality player in return.

Let's not release him, like we always seem to do.

Lets not pay half his salary to play somewhere else. Someone either takes his full salary or he plays reserve grade.
He is more and more reminding me of Ash Taylor and Milford.

We can pay some of his salary but it has to make sense to us. Honestly getting rid of him would be better for this forum and some supporters.

I just see him as an average first grade halfback and we need guns. The thing is he is a first grader and so we can use him. We shouldn't screw ourselves in releasing him.

Reactions: 851
Just say to any club that wants Brooks, "you want him you pay full price".

At this point we'd be better off without him so I'd chuck in some money. How much would he be worth though. I reckon to another club he may be worth 500k- 800k. If they paid that I'd release him.

If not let him play where it suits us and if that is in reserve grade fine.

How can you predict what the spine will be when we don’t even have a coach? The only one assured is Api.
Just an assumption but I think every 1 can agree that is probably our best spine movie g forward

We should throw a bucket of cash at Cobbo now they have Walsh.
He has already extended for 3 years..
We will start our recruitment next year once we have a coach and all other clubs have got the players they want..
At least we are consistent with recruitment 🤦‍♂️

I think we need hass more than cobbo

Cobbo I don't think leaves Brisbane, hass is on the outer I reckon esp since they signed Walsh

He would be the PERFECT paring for Stef
Haas is not worth a million to the broncos with the pack they have but for us he probably is worth the mill. Our weakest area is go forward. Would lift our pack massively and maybe actually show our forwards how to do a hit up. All just pipe dreams I suppose though.

Would not matter if Andrew Johns was our halfback if the forwards are going backwards or in our case run half hearted you are going to look second rate. By blooding Pole and Matamua at least we are making a attempt to rectify this issue.
Welcome bellend 👏

Back