Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Cant believe just how dumb Tamou was .He comes on TV and says up to Papalii if he comes to Wests Tigers as if no contract signed and no consequences .Tigers just need a decision
He signed a contract it does have consequences if he breaches contract
Tamou looked unprepared but it sounded so dumb
Sounded dumb alright, but what would you expect coming out of a statue.

Reactions: 851
Why bother trying to get BATEMAN, Whe we could have a go to get a foward who is 107kg 6'5" tall and his speed is that of a centre, his tackles hurt, when he runs into you, you get out of his way, he has a kick. He is only 21 Watch his highlights, look up name.

KAI PEARCE PAUL.

Only catch, he is in England, but so is Bateman.

If it was so important and given there was so much discussion about our coach, then he should of had that clause in his contract. No Madge, no me.
Just using it as some sort of rationale to not come.
My attitude has always been only transfer if you are committed to the club you are joining. And as someone said earlier, there has been no positive vibe by him toward WT.
Maybe Madge got in his ear at international weekend and is using IP as payback., despite his massive golden handshake.
Have thought about that regarding Madge but would like to think that Madge is basically a pretty honourable sort of a person and even if he still has a shitty on about the Wests Tigers I would like to think that he would still be telling Papali'i during the Word Cup, if he hasn't already, that he should honour his contract.

Strikes me that Madge is the sort of person/role model that he might take advice from.

My god, give him $600000
He definitely looks brilliant in his highlights,

Do you know, or does anyone know how to upload hi4s highlights to our site, cause I cant see how some club has not been trying to lure him here, and he is only 21yrs
FORGET IT, BEEN INFORMED KNIGHTS ALREADY GOT HIM, BUGGA.

PK and Riccio try not to be a turd challenge (impossible):

The Daily Telegraph’s David Riccio and NRL360 co-host Paul Kent said the Tigers could not afford to wait until the end of the season for Papali’i to make a decision.

“They have a salary cap to manage, they can’t sit back and wait for this guy,” Kent said.

“That’s why they the Tigers should move on now, move on and use the money before it’s too late,” Riccio added.

“Don’t wait until November. If they do there will be no market for them,” Kent replied.

Should Tigers heed the message and cut ties with Papali’i, it leaves them with two clear options.

Spend the money now and bring in a player to bolster the side for next season or save it up and make a play for one of the big-name stars off-contract from 2023 who can begin negotiating with rivals from November 1.
There’s no market now. These guys are fools. We have signed the guy. Sorry mate you’re not getting a release just deal with it.

Have thought about that regarding Madge but would like to think that Madge is basically a pretty honourable sort of a person and even if he still has a shitty on about the Wests Tigers I would like to think that he would still be telling Papali'i during the Word Cup, if he hasn't already, that he should honour his contract.

Strikes me that Madge is the sort of person/role model that he might take advice from.
I hope you’re right but I still want Pap to be happy about coming, not another disgruntled employee who got caught in a contract trap.
We need him happy and firing like this year.
Sounds like you must know Madge coz my experience with human nature tells me that fired employees can get a bit narky at times.
Anyway, we’ll never really know that answer until he makes a final decision.
I quite often thought that Madge’s recruitment drive sometimes had a Kiwi jersey attached, especially for Maumalo and Pap.

Latest posts

Members online

Back