Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

The halves market - very few worth their dollar value to any team but like anything supply and demand determines worth.
Good reason for Hastings/ Douehi to sell themselves in their preferred positions - and not as a 13 and or centre.
The problem is Douhie doesn't have a best position yet. He needs to improve his game a.lot at 5/8th. He's not a halfback. Centre he goes ok but defence is ordinary. He's a 600k player at best. He's dillusional if he thinks teams will pay him that much.

BREAKING NEWS:

Rugby league player wants the best deal for himself, both financially & for his future.

Source: James Hopper
Edited by: Buzz Sloshfield
Writer: Clarkey the almighty stalker

Get who it's from but let's play this out.

Imagine asking for a 38%+ pay rise after a non performing season winning 1 from 11 finishing dead last with a 72-6 & 56-10 from the last 3 games on your record.

If he gets it he can be my manager & no doubts he will get a flood of players knocking on his door.

Wish him all the best but if we are serious he won't be our 6 at 850-900k unless there are very strict performance/result driven bonuses imbedded in his deal.

If true no wonder talk of his extension is non existent & we are chasing other options.

Wish we had to decent halves to get on the market. Honestly if Brooks,Hastings and Douhie went I wouldn't be fussed.

Don't think they will be the ones to take us to the finals.

Haha....🤣 Found this screen shot looking through my camera roll from a long time ago. Could be an sign?????View attachment 3217
That right there is the next pride round
Earl, my terminology was meant to mean Lebanese/ Arab, coz he’s Leb isn’t he?
It just struck me that he’s a tad ego centric after his little squeal about wanting to play 6 and now, supposedly coz it is only an article, wanting $900k
The good news is that I would say much the same about any nationality, including my own, in the same situation .
But we do know from the bling, the cars, the women, the shootings etc that the Lebanese do tend be drawn to an ego centric lifestyle.
Is it your understanding that a Lebanese Person is Arab?
If so what do call and Arabian person?

Nothing wrong with trying to get as much as he can. I certainly do in my workplace.

Not sure why people are up in arms about it. Brooks managed to get himself 1.1M next year if the media are correct.

Whether or not we should re-sign him at that price. Absolutely not, and I don't think anyone will so it's not worth worrying about.

That right there is the next pride round

Is it your understanding that a Lebanese Person is Arab?
If so what do call and Arabian person?
My understanding is that there are Arabian and Lebanese people, who co habit various parts of the Middle East.
In that context I am referring to them jointly. I have met many Lebanese people but don’t think I’ve ever met an Arab.
If I did, I would do what I do with the Lebanese I know, and call them by their name.

Get who it's from but let's play this out.

Imagine asking for a 38%+ pay rise after a non performing season winning 1 from 11 finishing dead last with a 72-6 & 56-10 from the last 3 games on your record.

If he gets it he can be my manager & no doubts he will get a flood of players knocking on his door.

Wish him all the best but if we are serious he won't be our 6 at 850-900k unless there are very strict performance/result driven bonuses imbedded in his deal.

If true no wonder talk of his extension is non existent & we are chasing other options.

Agree, though if the supposed increase of some 23% in the salary cap for this new season is true, it changes the dynamic massively.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back