Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I heard it's cos Bateman hates him...

Get over it mate.
The club clearly didn't rate Hastings, its business.
do you reckon Bateman hates him not sure but happy Hastings is gone as it means we get klemmer which is better for the team
still hoping we can land Moses never say never

Thats exactly what i thought - the eels deal is just an upgraded contract and you would think they would want their members to know immediately. The only thing that would hold them back would be if they are upgrading him from 2023 and they need to move someone from their roster to accommodate it. Step up Nathan Brown.
and potentially why we are now not so keen on signing Nathan Brown apparently.

Rumours going around are Moses staying at Parra, announcement is imminent. Crichton to the dogs in 2024.
Pretty sure we get our info from the same sources.
When they know we will probably have already found out or vise versa.
Sit tight and enjoy the ride that we're on already.

Crichton is staying at Penrith. I’m cousins with him. Take it how you like. 🤡
I'll take it from you mate. 👍
Does that mean we're the first to know? 🙂
Are you the senior cousin, have you taught him whose the boss 🤣

I agree. For some reason I can’t see him returning. Not many people in general want to return to an employer which has previously been a bad experience. Did
Munster ever mention WT? Or why he gave us a knock back?
Then why did he entertain WT with the idea of joining?

Something is wrong , I got it on good advice brown was a done deal , and we have been told that Moses would tell us all WHO he had signed for the last 2-3 weeks . The cap has been sorted yet nothing has changed , there is no leaks coming from the media. Are we been played , the players return to training next week , u would think that certain things wood have be sorted by now , especially in browns case . I am sure the slimmmy eels want to know if he’s staying Or going , it’s all very strange.
There is a good chance that Wests tigers are being played.

Latest posts

Back