Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Just posted on other forum.

CloudyGlock

(@CloudyGlock)
Trusted Member

January 11, 2023 8:28 pm
I heard you all missed me, so Im back!!!
I have not been idle however in my long absence and I can now announce exclusively here for the good people of the Wests Tigers Podcast that as the world waits on a decision from Mitchell Moses the Tigers are not dragging their feet and have made a very aggressive and ambitious move on Ethan Sanders, the Parramatta halfback in Jersey Flegg & SG Ball 2022. Stay tuned and watch this space!!!
Now if that's true - smart move. The Eels have him pegged as something special and it will certainly rattle a few cages if he is tempted.

CloudyGlock
(@CloudyGlock)
Trusted Member

I have not been idle however in my long absence and I can now announce exclusively here for the good people of the Wests Tigers Podcast that as the world waits on a decision from Mitchell Moses the Tigers are not dragging their feet and have made a very aggressive and ambitious move on Ethan Sanders, the Parramatta halfback in Jersey Flegg & SG Ball 2022. Stay tuned and watch this space!!!
Are we wedging the Eels?

Large played for Campbelltown City.

My younger family played against him (and his younger brother) for years, and he was always spoken about, so I’ve seen a heap of his games.

And yeah, there’s nothing stopping Faagutu playing first grade after Round 10.

He’s 18 now, turns 19 this year.
I have seen faagutu play. If… if we are the best environment for him… stays injury free, this man could be anything he wants to be. Has all the skills, reads the game well… he can whack in defence as well. My mate is high up in school boy footy, kid had 8 clubs after him. Chose tigers because of benji. Broncos were filthy on this one.

Neither, just on a lower-grade SG Ball contract for now.

Not sure if he gets payed extra for having a few training sessions with first grade over pre-season.

I can definitely see him making his debut late in 2023 though (non-Top 30 players can play without needing an exemption after Round 10).
I watched his QLD cup highlights and he was as damaging with grown men as he was with kids his own age amazing

Mate, if you have evidence of the “flouting” and you feel strongly about it then do something? Write to Abdo?
Ask him why the players are wearing different boots for example?
Be happy to discuss further but on another more appropriate thread?
I agree, this discussion should be on another thread twenty forty and, actually, of course, I don't have any hard evidence. I'm a mere fan with no connections with players or clubs whatsoever. However, like many others, I strongly suspect that the cap is being rorted. It is simply not possible for a particular club to maintain such a stacked roster without doing so. I would write to Andrew Abdo if I thought it would a difference. Also, I don't know what you mean by the different boots comment, sorry.

Last edited:
I’m getting a bit sick of this Moses will he or won’t he, I think he’s a good half but not a solid person. I think he was only ever using us as a backup plan, however I would not pull our offer. It makes it too easy for Parra or the dogs so unless we are negotiating elsewhere with that cash it stays on the table imo.

I agree, this discussion should be on another thread twenty forty and, actually, of course, I don't have any hard evidence. I'm a mere fan with no connections with players or clubs whatsoever. However, like many others, I strongly suspect that the cap is being rorted. It is simply not possible for a particular club to maintain such a stacked roster without doing so. I would write to Andrew Abdo if I thought it would make any difference. Also, I don't know what you mean by the different boots comment, sorry.
Just when you think the roosters can't fit anymore international players in their salary cap, they sign B. Smith on the cheap.
Ps: NRL are gutless to look into TPA

Looks like Lee is trying to make the situation worse over there… maybe to make a play for cobbo?
From the flop who gave us Tales from Tiger Town 😂 we bring ourselves to disrepute almost weekly under our management.

Just when you think the roosters can't fit anymore international players in their salary cap, they sign B. Smith on the cheap.
Ps: NRL are gutless to look into TPA
That's my view too but are we allowed to spread propaganda like that? Whoops, I just said I'd drop the topic!

CloudyGlock
(@CloudyGlock)
Trusted Member

so brooks is gone is what he's saying

How about the Dylan brown contract with parra, after a few years there's options in the contract every year, no guarantee he'll be with parra till what was it 2032 ???

Staff online

Back