Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

It’s a trial game some possibles and probables mixed in with the squad, get a decent look at how they perform, try some positional changes. get a better feel for where the team is at.
use the next couple of weeks to settle on your final squad for round one.

pack looks good. Half’s and backline is a concern. but certainly an improvement on last year
So simple, and only to be expected. The club bought 5 new players, and tried for 6. They have to control the cap space and money. Class players by the way. This is the coaching staffs first year, and we are yet to play a game. 1st gde has obviously been the priority at this stage,and the rest will come. To manage pathways, the cup side, recruitment, training and the multitude of things required to run the club would not be easy. The whole coaching side has only been together for a few months. Give them 6 mths at least, and then you can bag them if they deserve it

Who incidentally scored a double against us and was close to scoring a 3rd, but I agree, that does not mean he's all that good.
He also made some disastrous reads in defence, and both his tries he fell over rom half a yard...

I think Brooks and Ofehengue have been in rehab group for a few months so not sure how minor

It’s interesting as Joffa has been really quiet and have hardly seen any pics of him even training.

Not worried about missing the trial but it’s a concern given how long they have been on the injured bubble pool list.

Weird. I heard he was asked to rest because he has been going so hard in training they want to make sure he is fresh for round one . Captain Api here to stay future tiger legend !
Api name doesn't command the respect it deserves for whatever reason.

If he carries himself correctly and also achieves us results he should be talked about more as one of the greats.

Hopefully the club have made him aware of this too. Being a captain is a good first step to greatness

We played Canberra in a trial at Campbelltown in 05, I got home and told my Wife we'd come dead last.......28 weeks later!!!
Last night was irrelevant, next week's trial is irrelevant.
If they were irrelevant you wouldn’t play them. We have a team that needs to gel and improve a lot. Any opportunity to play is important. It’s not about the result it’s about attitude.

Did you pack a little to much in your last cone ?
Drinking Bong Water is not advisable @ConePuncher BTW how are you still on this Forum? Are there any Mods with gonads left in this joint? Come back Cobar C or hey Kul let's start the whole thing over and get rid of these trolls. FFS! :mad:

Latest posts

Back