Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Funny that all of these three were part of our club at a stage Arana Taumata, Ryan Tandy and Matt Lodge.

In the end The Tally of premierships is the only thing that becomes History.

The Storm under Bellamy are no nonsense, Simple and Hard working. They play for 80Minutes.

This is where the Tigers are now headed after 20 odd years.

The Wins will come and the better players will stay
Really what about the only team in history to cause no winners in grand finals?? That will last longer than any success they have, will be mas

If I’m Sheens come November 1st

Frizzel and Tapine should have contracts waiting for them and we should be pushing hard for the pair……

8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Api Korasiau
10. Joe Tapine
11. Tyson Frizzell
12. Isaiah Papalili
13. Adam Doueihi

Best pack in the competition, solid pack for our rookies to come off the bench too

I would only take Frizell if it was for next year onwards for a 3yr deal.
I though he had a player option for next year which he hasn't kicked in yet.

Garner has had every chance to nail down a starting spot but failed. Imo is only a cut above cheekam and that’s only because he can defend better at center.
I got a laugh last time I watched the huth play for Penrith- looked grades below the rest

Garner has had every chance to nail down a starting spot but failed. Imo is only a cut above cheekam and that’s only because he can defend better at center.
I got a laugh last time I watched the huth play for Penrith- looked grades below the rest
True, but he will win a premiership with Penrith in the next couple of years unlike at the Tigers.

Funny that all of these three were part of our club at a stage Arana Taumata, Ryan Tandy and Matt Lodge.

The Storm under Bellamy are no nonsense, Simple and Hard working. They play for 80Minutes.

No disrespect as I generally like your posts but disagree!
I think that the premierships will not overshadow the salary cap rorting that this club has delivered. .

Rubbish, history books will show that in the game of rugby league, there are only a few years that the grand final winners are listed as N/A. Due to the cheating scum of the storm! It really gives me the @@@@@ that they are so loved and everyone glosses over the real facts! I don’t respect them at all, neither will history. Imagine looking through the history books and explaining it to your grandkids.

Any good?

What position?

What club is he from?
I thought he played ok when he was at Cronulla and apparently has played really well over at Featherstone but it’s a far weaker comp.

Didn’t play too well at the dogs but no one has really played that great there the last couple of years.

Plays hooker, 5/8, and lock from what I recall. Offers a bit of depth but I was hoping we’d pick up an outside back.

Not happy about Garns leaving, if true. I had a good talk to his dad at Suncorp Stadium after a good win against the Broncos. Garns was signing autographs.
He said to me that his son was so thrilled to be playing first grade for the tigers.
He scored a try that night as well.
His dad's got blonde hair just like Luke and he's a lump of a man.
I read somewhere that Luke had a death in the family and I'd be gutted if it was his dad.
Sad if he goes but thats professional footy.

Back