Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Of course the club could now be leaking info saying we have no interest in Angus C to get the media off the trail. One thing for sure it’s never over till the fat lady sings. So till Pascoe sends out a press release, it’s all hear say

So POM not only indicated that we are progressed in talks with Angus Chrighton, but he also included the amount we have allegedly offered to lure him.

Chris on the other hand indicates we have not approached him at all.

Who did we accidently send our $2.2mill offer to....Matt Dufty?
A lot of variations but look at the wording -

1. We had a chat to Chrichton
2. We had a chat to Chrichton and made an offer to his manager
3. We had a chat to Chricthon, made an offer to his manager but the Roosters offered more $, new porcelains and a Potts Point penthouse Jacuzzi apartment near Dulcies.

Gould admitted his preference was to appoint a caretaker coach for the rest of the year before bringing in an experienced coach to lead the club from 2023.

If that report is accurate and as Gould has stated, the club won’t be hiring a new coach until after this season, then it will make it even more difficult to recruit? Perhaps they need to shed players to be cap compliant?

Mail I have heard falls in line with The POM.

Offer going out to Crichton.

Doueihi has been taking place in contact drills at training in the last week, training at both 5/8 and centre.

Daine Laurie is also a chance of playing this Friday from what i have heard.

Well, there you have it fellas

Doueihi has been taking place in contact drills at training in the last week, training at both 5/8 and centre.

So POM not only indicated that we are progressed in talks with Angus Chrighton, but he also included the amount we have allegedly offered to lure him.

Chris on the other hand indicates we have not approached him at all.

Who did we accidently send our $2.2mill offer to....Matt Dufty?
There were a lot of people dressed up at Magic round.
maybe they offered the $2.2 mil to the guy dressed up as Lord Farquaad from Shrek.

78ADDDD3-6A36-474D-A90A-853C68EE29CD.jpeg

What do you reckon the chances of Crichton are?

I have a feeling he will go to Rugby but I hope he signs here

Laurie is a great player - safe under the high ball, good pace, great passing and the type of player every club needs. I don't understand why you would want to move him on. It's not as though we are overrun with good NRL players like the Panthers.
I completely agree. So many people seem to have quickly forgotten he was one of our best last year. Had one bad game coming back from injury and people wanting to move him off. He's only young and will just get better. One of the very few Wests Tigers players with flair.

Latest posts

Members online

Back