Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

How come no one has mentioned Marshall’s blatant anti tampering in approaching players before November 1?

The same reason no body blinked when Bennett holds a press conference and states he's confident he'll get Munster for 23 - If not definitely 24.
Talk all you like - Just can't sign anything....

You think Matto had done no talking (under contract) on his way out of here?

Don’t know how true this is but heard from a friend who’s pretty certain on his mail

That Marshall has been actively recruiting both Mitchell Moses and Josh Schuster

Thinks Schuster will make a good 13

With the rumours of Foran apparently back flipping on his titans deal and that young fainu kid they have he may be available?
Josh Schuster needs a rocket - bog average and lazy

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Id actually really like Moses back, he’s just a true 7 can kick well great passing game just makes things happen, has good pace too. Moses and Doueihi could really be a nice halves pairing and Hopefully Hastings converts to the lock role abit better over these next few weeks.

If I’m the coach 5 players I’d be targeting are
1.Moses
2.Fidow
3.Herbie
4.Garrick
5.Schuster

I can’t believe I’m saying this but Id actually really like Moses back, he’s just a true 7 can kick well great passing game just makes things happen, has good pace too. Moses and Doueihi could really be a nice halves pairing and Hopefully Hastings converts to the lock role abit better over these next few weeks.

If I’m the coach 5 players I’d be targeting are
1.Moses
2.Fidow
3.Herbie
4.Garrick
5.Schuster
4 backs?
We need front and back rowers

Sheens was talking up a 17 year old hooker we have coming through on the radio with satts, any idea who he's referring to.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back