Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I'm not sure what you want them to do. Make an announcement that we're NOT toxic? I doubt that will help. If you want it done behind closed doors, how do you know that haven't already?
Good point you make ,If they do accept and recognise the problem then great its just I read so many comments about all sorts of topics which don't mention the central problem . However if Tim and co are using this as a starting point good . Recruitment of some top tier players won't happen till this is fixed . So if you are right I'll happily sit back and wait till Oct Nov where I expect Tim to announce significant changes

Part of Sheens' comments yesterday which someone published on the forum mate.
I read the report on Tims statement which said
-the roosters loss was like a punch in the face
- we must stay the course
- we have some very exciting juniors coming thru
- the player loans will have them come back as much better footballers

This is all I've read on the Sheens statement if their is more would love to read it

What is this thing lots of you members have about Tim Sheens Age, He is 71, Wayne Bennett is 72, does this make them stupid, after all they dont have to play the game, they only need to know how its played, and these guys know the ins and outs of the game as they both played it in there younger days, if they gave you the job how do you think you would handle it,
And how old are you.
Agreed Spicey!

It almost feels like we won't be any closer to achieving a level of success next year and beyond, than the incoming Dolphins. Says alot about how we have been managed and the state of the NRL.
NRL360 last night said tigers need to build from scratch like the dolphins
Kent then said but the Dolphins don't have a stench
Anasta then said yes the tigers need to get rid of that stench

NRL360 last night said tigers need to build from scratch like the dolphins
Kent then said but the Dolphins don't have a stench
Anasta then said yes the tigers need to get rid of that stench

It's just media dribble. Who here is on the coaching staff or one of the players ?

Facts matter. BS opinions are BS.

Plus it's a complete new team next year.

What is this thing lots of you members have about Tim Sheens Age, He is 71, Wayne Bennett is 72, does this make them stupid, after all they dont have to play the game, they only need to know how its played, and these guys know the ins and outs of the game as they both played it in there younger days, if they gave you the job how do you think you would handle it,
And how old are you.

You are missing or deliberately avoiding one of the main issues that i raised,it is not just the fact he is 71 it is the fact he has not coached in the NRL for a DECADE.
No club wanted Sheens when we sacked him as a coach and after he coached in the UK and was sacked there on 2 occasions nobody wanted him there either.
For the record since you asked i am 69 years of age and have followed football since unlimited tackle back in the dragon's era of 11 consecutive premierships what about you?

Back