Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That was my understanding as well but after reading he had failed medical I was speculating his future.
Sheens obviously went the Simpkin route and along with the talented junior hooker( whose name escapes me ) I couldn’t see a place for JL.
Would be happy for anyone who actually knows to clarify if he failed or passed the medical .

Blocker sums up our dilemma in recruitment
Blocker " Tapine is exactly what the tigers need and id give him over $1 mill to get him
Question to Blocker "do you think he would take it ?
Blocker " NO"
Yeah it's funny we can't even land a player paying overs like Gold Coast and dogs have

Yeah I feel sorry for him and Simpkin thrown in and out of the team all season , obviously being blamed for our losses as no one else was being dropped , they have both gone backwards as a result , also our halves have copped alot , I can not see alot changing next year unless we get a couple of front rowers that will take us foward , so good luck Api

Blocker " Tapine is exactly what the tigers need and id give him over $1 mill to get him
Blocker " NO"
Destination club 😂

Blocker " NO"
Remember when Tapines wife had a go at Sticky for not using him enough off the bench, she knew what he could do.
Interesting now he’s at the top of the props tree and along with Josh P. would be first names picked.

What it says that even huge money isn't enough to overcome our fractured image . So maybe that's what Tim ,Lee need address first

Yeah, it's the squad too, players are too dumb to figure out a few good players will turn it around.

I watch some of his last week he looked like has potential but gee wiz that game was slow. Their video ref most unprofessional I've seen in sport. English league is miles behind on NRL .
Yeah I agree almost as fiery as Roosters/Souths. Definitely a hard game to judge him on. See how he goes against the big guns this wee.

Members online

No members online now.
Back