Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

His last two performances and his demeanour suggested he wasn't happy and the logical conclusion for us was to part ways and that's what we've done,” Cleary said at the time.

Moses hit back: “You can't put the results down to one player. That's what hurt me the most. I have a lot of respect for Ivan but to come out and say that, I was pretty filthy.”
That and he had already agreed to terms with Parra. Cleary knew

Ok so most on here want LENUI , so we have the cap to make him a offer that he can’t say no , he’s no super star but he will want to look after him self , so decent offer over 3-4 years , u would think it gets him , BUT wait the drag queens or the knights or titans will sign him on a lesser amount because we seem to just sit on our arse . Sorry for the rant but getting really pissed with no signings

Ok so most on here want LENUI , so we have the cap to make him a offer that he can’t say no , he’s no super star but he will want to look after him self , so decent offer over 3-4 years , u would think it gets him , BUT wait the drag queens or the knights or titans will sign him on a lesser amount because we seem to just sit on our arse . Sorry for the rant but getting really pissed with no signings
gossip on monday said Lenui can/will be released early-but snag seemed to be they take Stains also-?

I get the frustration, but the Api and Papi signings really came out of nowhere…

It’s obvious we are looking for talent and I’m sure he’s on the list.

Penrith have a grand final to play this Sunday….we won’t hear anything until after that game.

Last edited:
“Most people” here were asking why we didn’t make a play for Hynes.

There’s always one or two that go against the grain, but I think your assessment is not how it went down.

In fairness to the club, we already had Hastings, Brooks and Doueihi + Laurie at fullback.

In the context of our squad and the positions we needed to fill, we looked at other options.

In fact, I think we were offering Mitchell and Addo-Carr at the time.
Actually no, most people said he was a 'Storm system' player, wouldn't be able to replicate the same form once he had to be the main man with a new coach and tactics.

Any other news mate?
I usually get info on juniors if anything mate.

The two that will make their Harold Matt’s debuts next year for Wests that I’ve seen a lot of are Onitoni Large and Ali Karnib.

Onitoni better from what I’ve seen but Ali’s a great prospect too.

Still kids though.

It didn't. He joined us, albeit late. Wasn't fit enough and then left a couple of months after joining
I think we’re playing semantics now. Yes he signed on a train and trial deal, but left soon after. Because he didn’t see out any real time at the club, I’d call that a deal that fell over.

There is little information about why he went back to PNG.

If you can find me an article that states we let him go because of fitness, I’d love to read it because I always wondered why it didn’t work out with him. Would have been a great player based on his recent performance at least.

I usually get info on juniors if anything mate.

The two that will make their Harold Matt’s debuts next year for Wests that I’ve seen a lot of are Onitoni Large and Ali Karnib.

Onitoni better from what I’ve seen but Ali’s a great prospect too.

Still kids though.
are you liking pathways system in place?were punching above trajectory?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back