Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

SO,
AFTER YOU TAKING THE MICKEY OUT OF ME FOR BEING STUPID FOR ASKING FOR AN APOLOGY FROM API.

THE CLUB SAW & FELT WHAT I SAW & FELT.

BEING AN INSULT TO EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE CLUB,
BUT IF THIS HAPPENED WITH LEE,

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A PUBLIC APOLOGY,

SO ANY WEST TIGERS SUPPORTERS THAT HE INSULTED WITH HIS COMMENT COULD HEAR HIS APOLOGY,

ITS CALLED SHOWING RESPECT TO THE CLUB & TEAM & SUPPORTERS.
NOT A LOT TO ASK,
HE WAS PUBLIC ENOUGH WHEN HE SAID IT,
HE SHOULD BE PUBLIC ENOUGH TO APOLOGISE FOR IT.

We get the message you're angry - this is probably the most angry post have ever seen on the forum, my monitor hurts, it's nearly big enough to be on the billboard.

Hope you're ok!!!

To be fair, as much as fans like to label Twal as a 'plodder' you could see the difference in the defensive effort in the middle after Twal was injured. He's not you're athletic powerful front rower we all love to see progress over the advantage line. He won't be the direct reason you score a try in a game, but he will be the guy who prevents 12 being scored...

Every team needs a mix of both. The problem isn't twal.

I actually like Twal, he actually has abit of toe as well. He has a motor and can play long minutes, has a quick play the ball which Api would love also. His defensive efforts are brilliant. When he was lock for us he was actually being talked about by NSW coaches as a surprise inclusion just before he got injured that year. My biggest issue with him is he doesn't use his body shape to bend the line as much as would hope.

No surprise it doesn't sound like WTs for Munster... but maybe not Dolphins either

“It's not money,” Munster replied when quizzed about his future.

“I've been lucky enough to be in a competitive team for eight or nine years and played plenty of prelim finals.

“To bow out like we did this year is a sour taste in the mouth, but I just want to make sure that I pick the right decision and play some competitive footy because I hate losing, as everyone does when they play professional sport.

“I want to make sure I'm still enjoying my footy and not losing every week.
It's funny when blokes at this level say things like this. Where's the competitor??

The Johns's and Thurstons are truely great because they achieved something greater. They built something around them and led teams to victory. They didn't hitch a ride.

Let's hope cam starts to think differently.

Last edited:
No surprise it doesn't sound like WTs for Munster... but maybe not Dolphins either

“It's not money,” Munster replied when quizzed about his future.
[...]

“I want to make sure I'm still enjoying my footy and not losing every week.
OK THAT RULES US OUT THEN.

Not sure about that. With our current stocks of second rowers, he would have at a minimum been a bench appearance next year.
Sheens has shown his hand resigning players that can play middle and edge. We have Papa, Pole, Fairbairn, Kautoga, Blore, T. Simpkins, Matamua, O'Kane, Tumeth, Saukuru, Dias, Kautoga and maybe Sheens has recruited someone else, who knows. I'm unsure what the lastest is with these players.
Kelma told me he was waiting for the club to make a move, a move that did not come. I think the club is trying to find an 80min player, or close to it, and one who is more consistent especially in D.

I actually like Twal, he actually has abit of toe as well. He has a motor and can play long minutes, has a quick play the ball which Api would love also. His defensive efforts are brilliant. When he was lock for us he was actually being talked about by NSW coaches as a surprise inclusion just before he got injured that year. My biggest issue with him is he doesn't use his body shape to bend the line as much as would hope.
He is not a lock, he is an honest prop

Unfortunate he missed the majority of the season due to head knocks.
Sounds like he has already begun pre-season training on light contact duties.
Hopeful next year is a much better season for him.

🔥🇱🇧
Was looking forward to watching him in the WC.

How long is Dylan Edwards contracted for? Doesn't seem to be enough of a knob to be in da boyz klub at Pamfers, the media beater upperers made a big deal about his teammates not congratulating him when he won the CC medal. Offer him a million I say.

Im not sure but he's a fantastic player arguably the form fullback in the game right now. And no seems like a decent bloke not a usual knob like the rest of them.
I really didnt think much of him as a player until probably late last season but he's all class the type you build a club around.

Latest posts

Back