Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I agree with 90% of ur forecast, just don’t get ur low mark on Bateman , he is a gun give him a chance , I think u will up ur 7 to a 9
I have another prediction...Laurie,Staines,Douhi and Brooks will all bust their backsides in 2023 which is their audition year to progress to much bigger $$ if things go well
This will be to the Tigers benefit surely
But only 2 will be resigned regardless...
PS Shld have said Brooks cant increase his seven figure $$ this year..but remain employable as an NRL 7 if things go well

Hi just on twitter and Buzz is having ago at the Tiger's over a NRL calendar does anyone know what's happening I saw the warriors still have Walsh in the 2023 calendar and Canterbury have a player and Titans have Thompson in the photo
What happened to the Tigers?

Hi just on twitter and Buzz is having ago at the Tiger's over a NRL calendar does anyone know what's happening I saw the warriors still have Walsh in the 2023 calendar and Canterbury have a player and Titans have Thompson in the photo
I think our calendar has bth Hastings and Peachey (for some reason)

@Odessa hsvjones made a good
post about it if you have twitter:

"If you want a laugh just have a look on Twitter under "InsideManNRL"
He is giving it to Buzz and I'm loving it.. Calling him out for making a big deal over tigers calendar but post like 5 other current teams with the same errors and asking why these are not included.
Fans are finding more as well"

I had one given to me. Hastings and Peachey are on the cover.
January is Hastings
February is Peachey
June is the Storm winger Nofoaluma
September is Gildart
October is Musgrove

They left Brooks out as he was off to Newcastle and put Seyfarth in November.

Must be the same people that did the COE sign writing for Benji's premiership.....

January is Hastings
February is Peachey
September is Gildart
October is Musgrove

Must be the same people that did the COE sign writing for Benji's premiership.....
It's on a few calendars it must have been printed months and months ago the NRL approves the merchandise as far as I am aware it's funny

Wonder if the NRL clubs actually have a say in the calendar or if it's the NRL team who produces them / set the timelines when they are needed to be at the printers given the volume of errors.

There's a difference in doing work downfield over scooting over the line from half a yard.....
Not talking about tries diving over from dummyhalf.
He would drift across field looking for runners, dummy and go himself or put a kick through and regather it.
People put far too much stock in the scooting dummyhalf. It has its place, but it usually mucks up organised set plays, case in point Harry Grant or Cheese. They run it far too much and kill genuine scoring opportunities out wide.

Wonder if the NRL clubs actually have a say in the calendar or if it's the NRL team who produces them / set the timelines when they are needed to be at the printers given the volume of errors.
Happens every year, its terrible, stops plenty from buying them. Surely they don't need to get printed until end of Nov and out for purchase in December for stocking fillers.

So then Buzz should be having a crack at the NRL not the Wests Tigers.
Gutter journo’s like Buzz will have a crack at us, whether we deserve it or don’t deserve it, until we win games.

Just the way it is.

We’re a very popular side amongst fans too, so they’re always good for a cheap bit of click-bait.

January is Hastings
February is Peachey
September is Gildart
October is Musgrove

We paid overs for the Barber so had to let the Proof Reader go

I don't mind him as a young fella coming through, The writing is on the wall for him though
- Pretty sure him nor his manager would be real keen to have him playing lower grades for a lower team...
If you're gonna play back up or back up to the back up, You wanna be doing it at a stronger organisation than the WT's
Maybe, maybe not. He's still two years younger than Harry Grant was when he played for us. Jake has plenty of time

Latest posts

Back