Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Digging into the past to look for faults, or imagined faults seems to be the passion of some.
Memories are often incorrect, and to say that anyone has not made errors, is a lie. I'm sure Sheens like most of us , has got smarter with age.
For the all of our sakes I hope you are right.

If Papali’i has just made a half break and gets a quick PTB he’ll have more time to execute it. That’s the difference good forwards make.
He's too far back when he kicks it too. All players are offside by the time he connects.

That's what I was thinking the senior player's did not handle expectations very well of being favourites to win the title Sheenius gets the boot then senior players complain about Potter can not coach them as well as Sheenius and cause trouble for him then the next guy struggles as well

And the board have power trips when Potter and Taylor are there no one strong enough to handle them like Sheenius did and they run amuck not one good junior was poached under Sheenius some let go like Jeff Lima but none poached it's a shame he did not finish his contract biggest mistake made by the Tigers
Andrew Fifita says Hi

Poor decision as far as recruitment and retention goes ...all under Sheens vision
I’ve formed this opinion that Sheens doesn’t suffer fools gladly, regardless of a player’s skills he will not hesitate to let them go if he feels he can’t get them to do what he asks?
I wonder if Hastings was one of that group too?

The choice of Groat over Fifita was a bad call ...must admit I thought Groat might be good at the time
The bloke still walks around Camden like he owns the place too. Flog of a bloke, flop of a footballer. He genuinely believed it would all come to him, and he didn't have to earn it.

• Haha
Reactions: 851
Nah but this forum and me included have announced it already a few weeks ago. We the forum have movied to plan B. The others on here can elaborate what plan b is mate
Ha, the good old plan b. Has there ever been something so cryptic in the history of this forum?

Back