Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Auckland Castle, Galleries and Gardens​

Venture beyond County Durham as you know it, to discover the surprising story of Bishop Auckland. Enrich your mind, body and spirit with a feast of history, nature and art, in the knowledge that your day or stay will make a difference to this once forgotten, historic town.
like your style Odessa, dont get mad get even,baffle him with bs n facts

So much potential, Could be one of the most dynamic backrowers we've bred.
Really hope he sticks around - Starting to think these whispers all have merit though ☹
He's a long way from anything atm.... But I don't think we should be losing this kid.
Hope he stays. After losing Henry O’Kane we need more genuine 2nd rowers coming through

Really looking forward to this trial. Not only does it scratch that itch I have had since the world cup finished, but I am looking forward to having a look at some of our young kids, particularly Feledy, Bula and Scolari, and also some of the new recruits like Staines and Reilly.

Really looking forward to this trial. Not only does it scratch that itch I have had since the world cup finished, but I am looking forward to having a look at some of our young kids, particularly Feledy, Bula and Scolari, and also some of the new recruits like Staines and Reilly.
Come on over to the trial live thread mate

I and many others don't want him anywhere near our club so you are far from alone.It is just that the people who want him are far louder than we are and post about it far more often
I would say there's plenty of others who want him at the club as well. Don't get me wrong, he's definitely a polarising figure on this forum, but I don't think it's the loud minority wanting him back here. Maybe I'm wrong.

Personally, I'm happy to see through the bullshit he put us through, as long as he does his job and contributes towards getting us to the finals.

Well you must be disappointed. Have to say that wasn’t too flash. 22 times in the 22 v 13 for Warriors and down 14-0.
Let’s hope they lift in the second half.

Well you must be disappointed. Have to say that wasn’t too flash. 22 times in the 22 v 13 for Warriors and down 14-0.
Let’s hope they lift in the second half.
Not all that happy with the scoreboard, but it is only a trial with a team of mostly kids. My expectations were not too high, just enjoying watching some footy.

news just now from a super reliable source that tonights performance has put moses over the line and he’s currently waiting at the airport with pen in hand feining to sign his lucrative deal #pathways #centreofexcellence 🤡

Well just watch the trial and I’ve got to say if we are going on all out attack this year as they keep saying we’re in some strife as our attack was worse than our defence which is the worst in the league so batten down the hatches I think it could be a long year ha

Back