Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

That's true, and I'm not expecting some sort of miracle. But, he sacked the coach under contract and then appointed himself. If it all goes to crap with a team you point the finger at the coach or the bloke who appointed the coach or the bloke who signed the players.

Hopefully it works, he's our saviour and gets all credit due.
Still think the way he went about it was bottled. Why he fired him mid season iv no idea, can only think it's because maybe Sheens wanted to implement things and Madge would have clashed with him.

True but that creates problems.
"hey you offered me 650,000 now you are taking the offer away."

Maybe it isn't a too big a problem. But when it's already difficult to lure quality to the club you don't want players doubting your offers. Not a big problem but could turn into an issue.

Remember the agents stay around for decades while the players go pretty quick.

While we have the money tied up with Moses, it's not as free to offer to other people.
I agree we wouldn't look to flash to managers, but I just think we need to become more cut throat with the way we do things.

It already is a boys club.
Yeah, seems they treat the joint like their own personal little play thing, while us fans suffer. Pretty ordinary. Hopefully we have turned a corner. I'm confident we have, just with the lack of leaks coming out of the joint. Most of the leaks were coming from the boardroom, hopefully Sheens has the clowns in their place.

Back