Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

Take a few players especially 3 players out of the spine from South's and Eels and they both look much like we have especially given we have been missing our whole spine thay started the year plus the original back up fullback in Staines. You take 3 or 4 out of South's and they have not much. Dogs spine was their best spine all yr and they finally looked like a team that could score some points all be it against a nsw cup spine.

To all those smugly trying to point out that even the top sides struggle with their spine missing, I have just this to say…NO SHIT DICK TRACEY!
Whose god damned fault is it that our spine has been trash for years?
Whose god damned fault is it that we can’t cover injuries to our spine in anyway?
The recruitment, retention, strategy and forward planning in this club is dreadful and that goes beyond the roster and coaching staff. It’s the bumbling turds above them.

To all those smugly trying to point out that even the top sides struggle with their spine missing, I have just this to say…NO SHIT DICK TRACEY!
Whose god damned fault is it that our spine has been trash for years?
Whose god damned fault is it that we can’t cover injuries to our spine in anyway?
The recruitment, retention, strategy and forward planning in this club is dreadful and that goes beyond the roster and coaching staff. It’s the bumbling turds above them.
I think the point is the best clubs can't cover missing their spine so that doesent make us any different to them.

Reactions: 851
I think the point is the best clubs can't cover missing their spine so that doesent make us any different to them.
Do you really think that is true?
They will struggle for a week or two, then their depth boys will get them back on track.
The difference is our spine wasn’t good to begin with and we have no depth.
We are not comparable in any way to a top club.

There’s something in Taafe he would definitely be a good pick up - but where?

I’d personally prefer Fainu at 6 over him imo

He’s not taking Bula’s spot at FB and I don’t see him as being the type of 7 we need.

But I do see the talent

I have a feeling we will sign a half from super league for next year. I’m not sure who, but just got a feeling.
I think all our “aggressive” signings will come from SL…reason…they would not be across the constant media bagging we get at home

I think Fulton is professional enough to work behind the scenes, unlike the serial leakers here over the years … no doubt he’s working his magic in the background.
We’ve pre ejaculated our intentions too often in the past.
No news is good news after all the false starts and fake news in relation to signings over the years.
I think your pre ejaculating his appointment. No news is good news??? FMD we applaud nothing

Asking for his removal without a replacement is not a strategy.
No. You have caretakers for this. The best candidates won't even consider it unless the position is officially available. We can quietly put some feelers out to a few top candidates but we definitely ring have anyone lined up before he goes

There’s something in Taafe he would definitely be a good pick up - but where?

I’d personally prefer Fainu at 6 over him imo

He’s not taking Bula’s spot at FB and I don’t see him as being the type of 7 we need.

But I do see the talent

Taffe looks to be and out and out 6 to me, much like Brooks always seemed to be a 6. He’d be a great pickup imo pair him with a serviceable half like a Trindall ect and you have a decent 6 & 7 but that’s too sensible we won’t do anything of the sort.
Also Taffe would obviously be a great back up at number 1

Latest posts

Back