Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I have Naden a long way in front of Toa, if Nado can get a good injury free run at centre, he will become a crowd favourite
Naden is a big body, good in the air, faster than most and can make a break. On the other side of the coin he can have a shocker, brain snap or just go walk about. You never know what Naden is going to show up. In saying the above I thought he was very good last week

With Turuva officially locked up that leaves us 3 spots left in our 30 for next year. I imagine the next priority will be trying to re-sign Stefano. Good job by the club to pull this off as well as retaining Richo. I think we’re heading into a positive direction for the first time in a long time.

Looks like it's official, Sunia Turuva will be a Tiger in 25. With it being announced, that would indicate that the 10 day cooling off period has been and gone, and no one knew a thing until a couple of days out. Richo has really plugged the leaks, and his re-signing for 4 years is the best thing that could happen to this club moving forward.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-26 4.17.52 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-26 4.17.52 PM.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 2
Looks like it's official, Sunia Turuva will be a Tiger in 25. With it being announced, that would indicate that the 10 day cooling off period has been and gone, and no one knew a thing until a couple of days out. Richo has really plugged the leaks, and his re-signing for 4 years is the best thing that could happen to this club moving forward.
Is the cooling off period even a thing anymore?

Not concerned that he looks really skinny these days? And not in a good way like the rangy Storm outside backs.
No, I think given a good run with injury, his size and speed will be huge for us

Reactions: BZN
Naden is a big body, good in the air, faster than most and can make a break. On the other side of the coin he can have a shocker, brain snap or just go walk about. You never know what Naden is going to show up. In saying the above I thought he was very good last week
Junior replacement I heard.

Is the cooling off period even a thing anymore?

I'm not sure it ever was, it just confuses the hell out of everyone. Just had another thought though, could it be that the 10 day cooling off period has not been and gone, but Penrith aren't going to move on their offer and have given the go-ahead?

They offered him under factory didn’t they?

Wasn’t he rookie of the year?

Pity we don’t have momo anymore to swap him out for!

everyone on the forum who said we are asleep at the wheel for not signing James [This word has been automatically removed]ing Schiller you just had to trust the process of course we were gonna have a quality player lined up

Some report they offered him $350k, I mean this kid is not getting out of bed and putting on a pair of socks for less than 450k.

Latest posts

Back