Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

He'll get Sivos money - The rest of the parra backline you'd swap for a Datson 180b
He isn't going to get a halves spot with Brown and Moses there, Gutho, Penisini and Lomax will be fullback and both centres, and he won't stay around to play wing

Flegg debut this week off the bench after a decent layoff for a hamstring issue. chances are he may start, it might just be that the #2 jersey doesn't fit him!

Don't spose you know where Ngutlik has vanished to Jr?

He scored a double in a win. Big woop, he’s always been a one trick pony who can run a crash line 5m out. Panthers are shopping him because he’s horrendous at the little things that matter. David Fifita isn’t perfect but Panthers realise they need to fix a weak back row.
Panthers aren’t shopping him, he is off contract.

Reactions: 851
Well they haven’t gone after a big money signing in a long time so I suspect they are trying to address something they think they lack. Perhaps the Kikau sized hole in their roster? And who plays that position? Hmmmm.
Scott Sorenson does. I believe that made the GF with him there.

Reactions: 851
Sean O’Sullivan now on bench for the Doplhins feeder club, he can’t be happy with that.
He’s no superstar, but is a good steady controlling style of halfback with a decent kicking game and would certainly keep our halves on their toes.
If he was good enough to be the Panthers back up halfback, surely he’d be good enough for us.
On the halfback topic, the Raiders NSW Cup halfback Adam Cook made our Magpies team look silly earlier in the season and continues to star at this level, he’s also one to keep an eye on.
I realise we have a lot of halves, but adding good quality competition for positions is what we desperately need.

Sean O’Sullivan now on bench for the Doplhins feeder club, he can’t be happy with that.
He’s no superstar, but is a good steady controlling style of halfback with a decent kicking game and would certainly keep our halves on their toes.
If he was good enough to be the Panthers back up halfback, surely he’d be good enough for us.
On the halfback topic, the Raiders NSW Cup halfback Adam Cook made our Magpies team look silly earlier in the season and continues to star at this level, he’s also one to keep an eye on.
I realise we have a lot of halves, but adding good quality competition for positions is what we desperately need.
Cook's a good call. really good backup half. that said, we've got a fair few halves as is, especially with Luai coming. the ideal scenario for me is shopping Sullivan and taking up Sezer's option, but it's probably not worth the trouble given how much freight we'll have to pay to ship Bud out of Concord.

My gauge on our current situation is we have all the top-end talent we can afford in Luai, Turuva, Bateman, ice, Klemmer, Steph, and a bucket tonne of mid-end talent in the Fainus, bula, Sullivan olam.

The issue as I see it as we don't have any fringe first graders which is putting a lot of pressure on our juniors to play against men. Guys like sili, garner etc aren't super stars but you could argue we don't have any better outside our starting squad. I know we don't want to block our juniors but we also need to be competitive.

We def need to add some journey man with the right character unless we can get it of some of our mid rangers.
I personally would mind toby Rudolf, sili, Lucas, jones, molo the couchman bros hard to get put possible. Need to roll the dice somewhere.

My gauge on our current situation is we have all the top-end talent we can afford in Luai, Turuva, Bateman, ice, Klemmer, Steph, and a bucket tonne of mid-end talent in the Fainus, bula, Sullivan olam.

The issue as I see it as we don't have any fringe first graders which is putting a lot of pressure on our juniors to play against men. Guys like sili, garner etc aren't super stars but you could argue we don't have any better outside our starting squad. I know we don't want to block our juniors but we also need to be competitive.

We def need to add some journey man with the right character unless we can get it of some of our mid rangers.
I personally would mind toby Rudolf, sili, Lucas, jones, molo the couchman bros hard to get put possible. Need to roll the dice somewhere.
I actually think Sitili Tupouniua & Toby Rudolf are realistic.

Sili especially if the iPap move to lock is a success to sure up our senior backrow stocks.

Rudolf given Sharks will have too many middles next year with AFB coming & he would relieve cap space. He is also managed by Richo's son's company.

I actually think Sitili Tupouniua & Toby Rudolf are realistic.

Sili especially if the iPap move to lock is a success to sure up our senior backrow stocks.

Rudolf given Sharks will have too many middles next year with AFB coming & he would relieve cap space. He is also managed by Richo's son's company.
I wouldn't be going for Sitilil. Rudolf on the other hand is a forward leader we need.

we already have one of those....Sezer....very similar to O'Sullivan...bog average

Cook's a good call. really good backup half. that said, we've got a fair few halves as is, especially with Luai coming. the ideal scenario for me is shopping Sullivan and taking up Sezer's option, but it's probably not worth the trouble given how much freight we'll have to pay to ship Bud out of Concord.
Bud’s last chance on Saturday.
If he doesn’t step up we need to send him to the UK on a working holiday.

we already have one of those....Sezer....very similar to O'Sullivan...bog average
Panthers were happy with him as their back up.
The point is we need a back up halfback who can play NRL and give us every chance of winning games.
Let’s see how Sullivan goes this week, but if he doesn’t step up and play well, it would be no long flogging a dead horse any longer,

Last edited:
Back