Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

So Fifita has turned down the Panthers to take less money (only just) with the view of having a better chance of winning a ring 🤔.
I wish Roosters would get knocked back sometimes...

So Fifita has turned down the Panthers to take less money (only just) with the view of having a better chance of winning a ring 🤔.
Money, location, more often than not in premiership contention. I can’t imagine why they’d get knocked back 🤔

He plays left I think, but he hasnt been playing any minutes at all really I think only 20 mins last week or week before, somethings wrong or on the nose there
Sitili is washed. He’s perpetually busted and unfortunately had one too many head knocks. He is the exact sort of signing that will end up here. I really hope that’s changed under the new administration.

We should be targeting Nat Butcher, Wong, Egan Butcher, in that order.

Always been a big Nat Butcher fan and he’s only 26.

Last edited:
The Roosters deal was year longer and for about $30k a year less…but stil getting $825k a year

Would you rather live and work in Penrith or the Eastern Suburbs ?

Sitili is washed. He’s perpetually busted and unfortunately had one too many head knocks. He is the exact sort of signing that will end up here. I really hope that’s changed under the new administration.

The only two we should be targeting are Wong and Egan Butcher, in that order.
Hopefully Jack Howarth at the Storm sees his pathway blocked with Blore & Katoa ahead of him. He or Wong would be great!

Hopefully Jack Howarth at the Storm sees his pathway blocked with Blore & Katoa ahead of him. He or Wong would be great!
The other who would be a good fit for us is Connelly Lemeulu. Former Keebra Park then Tigers junior. May see him dropping down pecking order at Dolphins with KK from Cowboys coming next season but he may become a Wayne Bennett follower.

Adam Doueihi knocked back the Roosters to sign with the Tiges. I seem to remember that our offer was substantially higher but it does happen.

Reactions: 851
The Roosters deal was year longer and for about $30k a year less…but stil getting $825k a year

Would you rather live and work in Penrith or the Eastern Suburbs ?
I've previously lived and worked in the Eastern Suburbs.
I preferred Ashfield Berala and Bankstown.
You'll encounter many more A'holes in The Eastern Suburbs than any of those places.

There's some really good names getting bandied about here, which is nice to read.

Wong, Howarth, the Butchers, Crichton, Lemuelu are all quality suggestions.

Wong would be a hell of a target. He's an incredible edge prospect.

I've previously lived and worked in the Eastern Suburbs.
I preferred Ashfield Berala and Bankstown.
You'll encounter many more A'holes in The Eastern Suburbs than any of those places.
I lived in the eastern suburbs for a few years, hated every minute of it. Give me the inner west or lower north shore any day of the week. Although I guess for most young people the eastern suburbs,lower North shore and inner west are not a option anymore with the insane cost of buying and renting in these locations

Let’s think about how the Roosters can afford Fifita next year ?
They have the following off their books next year.

Manu
Keary
Wearea Hargreaves
Suaalii

There should be more signings coming for the Roosters.

I call that good Cap Management
JWH was supposedly on a much reduced amount. Manu will probably sign back on mid season after rugby stint finished. Sugar coat it all you like. He signed on for a lot less money than he could of got elsewhere.

JWH was supposedly on a much reduced amount. Manu will probably sign back on mid season after rugby stint finished. Sugar coat it all you like. He signed on for a lot less money than he could have got elsewhere.
You can’t deal in probably’s

It always amuses me when our fans criticise successful clubs.
Jealousy is a poor look.
The Roosters are losing 4 players that are arguably better than any player we’ve ever had at this club and we’re whining about how they can afford to sign certain players?
Get a grip.

JWH was supposedly on a much reduced amount. Manu will probably sign back on mid season after rugby stint finished. Sugar coat it all you like. He signed on for a lot less money than he could have got elsewhere.
Yes he could have got more money else where, similarly a few Panthers signed for less to stay at Penrith.
I wonder why these top players don’t come to tigers for less?
They always seem to want more to come here?

Khan-Perriera from the Titans has been left out of the side again under Des…. if the plan moving forward is a Turuva and Olam centre combination then we desperately need a winger with the departure of Tupou.

Titans also desperately need a halfback or hooker asap… offering either Bud or Simpkins for AKP wouldn’t be a bad option.

Try scoring machine at 22.

Back