Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

I think we will get a better idea of what Luai can bring as a halfback over the next few weeks. When Cleary was out previously Schneider stepped up and Luais role didn't change. I believe Schneider suffered a leg injury last night and will be out for a while too, meaning Luai probably does actually play 7 with Cole remaining in 6.
Not feeling confident over the next two weeks. Penrith haven't lost one in a while, Warriors are hungry for a win and Nicho has a point to prove. I can see them losing both games

Criticism of Stef over the top in my opinion. Not like he turned in Blair like stats. Against Canterbury, Zero missed tackles, 3 offloads, tackle busts. 82m not terrible considering possession and finishing stint including 10 mins with 11 men.

Some love to turn on their own.

Criticism of Stef over the top in my opinion. Not like he turned in Blair like stats. Against Canterbury, Zero missed tackles, 3 offloads, tackle busts. 82m not terrible considering possession and finishing stint including 10 mins with 11 men.

Some love to turn on their own.
It does depend on whether he wants to stay or not. If he triggers the escape clause, then he can go the moment that happens as far as I care, but if he wants to stay and work for it, he is welcome and very much appreciated by me. FWIW I reckon he will stay.

Willison is a gun...bends the line far more than Sefano....

I think the reason why the fans are concered in loosing Stefano is we feel as if we wont get an as good a replacement....
Bit of a daft comparison.

How much would Willison bend the line if he was starting prop being asked to play 60 minutes for a Bottom-4 side? Teams would simply gang up on him.

There are lots of Broncos forwards who can ply trade, often aggressively or dynamically, because the Broncos never lack for class in the forwards and thr workload is spread. I am sure Stefano would love a hitup after Haas and Carrigan have taken the first two carries.

Glad some are now pointing out that Willison is having impact off the bench, in a very dominant squad.

Don't get me wrong- he is the exact type of bench impact we lack- but Utoikamanu is considered a potential SOO class player, for a reason.

We need a better rotation of players from the bench. We need better combinations to take advantage of the good players we have.

Utoikamanu might not be the greatest front rower in the NRL.

But he is by far the best forward we have.

Ahh ok I didn’t know that. If we put in an offer I’m not against it, although I don’t think we’ll promise him fullback. I reckon Centre with the possibility of becoming Fullback if we do try and get him.
So far this week I have seen 3 fullbacks I would swap Bula for. [Fuller, Talagai and Walsh]
We at Wests Tigers Live in hope!

Bit of a daft comparison.

How much would Willison bend the line if he was starting prop being asked to play 60 minutes for a Bottom-4 side? Teams would simply gang up on him.

There are lots of Broncos forwards who can ply trade, often aggressively or dynamically, because the Broncos never lack for class in the forwards and thr workload is spread. I am sure Stefano would love a hitup after Haas and Carrigan have taken the first two carries.
Xavier Willison 22yrs,198cm,114 kg 2/08/2002.
Not a bad bench prop.

Back