Signings, Suggestions & Rumours Discussion

We aren’t that far off, we just need a few quality players to fill key positions. I’d lock in:

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
5. Turuva

6. Galvin
7. Luai

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Twal
11. S. Fainu
13. Pole

14. Da Silva
15. S. Fainu

I would like to see Latu Fainu have a go at centre. It has been mentioned before and I think he could really make a fist out of it. If that is the case, Turuva stays on the wing.

We need a gun backrower & impact bench players.

Also, a tonne of depth is required. Be good if we could flick Sullivan and keep Sezer as back up. Doubtful Staines gets a FG contract elsewhere so he wouldn’t be the worst backup.
Seems we have been doing same
thing for years now, trying and hoping our wishes come true.

I'm at the stage of giving it away now, almost 80 years old, only thing I feel watching them now,
Is the possibility of a ❤️ attack.

We aren’t that far off, we just need a few quality players to fill key positions. I’d lock in:

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
5. Turuva

6. Galvin
7. Luai

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Twal
11. S. Fainu
13. Pole

14. Da Silva
15. S. Fainu

I would like to see Latu Fainu have a go at centre. It has been mentioned before and I think he could really make a fist out of it. If that is the case, Turuva stays on the wing.

Also, a tonne of depth is required. Be good if we could flick Sullivan and keep Sezer as back up. Doubtful Staines gets a FG contract elsewhere so he wouldn’t be the worst backup.
How do you have Alaimalo locked in?

On the weekend he dropped one bomb cold, Slipped attempting to catch another which they almost scored off and let Feldt in for 2 relatively simple tries.

How do you have Alaimalo locked in?

On the weekend he dropped one bomb cold, Slipped attempting to catch another which they almost scored off and let Feldt in for 2 relatively simple tries.

Realistically speaking do you expect to be able to fill every void in the roster by next year?

I asked ChatGPT on how we could improve our coaching and player direction to get more wins.

This was the AI's response -

1. Reinforce the Spine: Focus on strengthening the core positions of fullback, halves, and hooker. Ensure these key positions are filled by experienced and talented players who can guide the team around the park and make crucial decisions under pressure.
  2. Improve Forward Pack Dominance: Emphasize building a dominant forward pack. This involves recruiting or developing powerful, mobile forwards who can win the battle in the middle, providing a strong platform for the backs.
  3. Utilize Talented Youth: Identify and fast-track talented young players from the junior ranks who can inject enthusiasm and energy into the team. The club has a history of producing talented juniors, so leveraging this pipeline is crucial.
  4. Targeted Recruitment: Focus on recruiting experienced, high-impact players in key positions. This might mean targeting players coming off contract or those who might be undervalued at other clubs but can bring significant experience and leadership to the team.
  5. Enhanced Game Preparation: Invest in detailed opposition analysis and tailor game plans to exploit the weaknesses of upcoming opponents. This preparation can provide a competitive edge in each match.
  6. Injury Management: Improve injury prevention and management strategies to ensure the best players are available more consistently. This could involve investing in better medical and recovery facilities and staff.
  7. Leadership on and off the Field: Develop strong leadership both on and off the field. Empower senior players to take more responsibility during games and create a leadership group that can influence and mentor younger players.
  8. Fan Engagement and Support: Boost fan engagement to create a more supportive and intimidating home ground atmosphere. A passionate fan base can significantly lift the team’s performance, particularly in home games.
AI, the new terminology for the old "Rocket Science"
That's a great reply from ChatGPT. Got it so correct. Well done!

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
5. Turuva

6. Galvin
7. Luai

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Twal
11. S. Fainu
13. Pole

14. Da Silva
15. S. Fainu

It is a NO for me on TWAL

We need to get him to that miracle worker in the US that fixed Mitchell and a few others. Might as well right off this season for him and get him over there now.
Moussa at the Tigers is a quality operator. I'm sure they'll be able to sort out him out properly in time.

Soft tissue is tricky as kids grow, there's so many variables around joint angle specificity. Given time and as a prehab focus moving forward, I've got no doubt they'll fix his hamstrings.

Nothing says solving the problem like a near 30 year old who made 1 tackle and missed 3.

Also go watch the Broncos try on halftime against us, the bloke looked like his controller disconnected on that kick. He was still running into the crowd by the time the Broncos had scored.
Didn’t realise his age tbh

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
5. Turuva

6. Galvin
7. Luai

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Twal
11. S. Fainu
13. Pole

14. Da Silva
15. S. Fainu

Twal to the bench. Is Simone Fainu a first grader?

Don’t know how up to date this is:

I’d go after the following guys noting we are waiting on guys to come through:
-Angus Chrichton
-Daniel Tupou
-Martin Tapau
-Jarrod Wallace
-Zane Tetevano

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
4. Turuva
5. Tupou

6. Galvin
7. Luai

8. Utoikamanu
9. Koroisau
10. Wallace
11. S. Fainu
12. Crichton
13. Pole

14. Tetevano
15. Miller
16. Twal
17. Tapau

Twal to the bench. Is Simone Fainu a first grader?

Don’t know how up to date this is:

I’d go after the following guys noting we are waiting on guys to come through:
-Angus Chrichton
-Daniel Tupou
-Martin Tapau
-Jarrod Wallace
-Zane Tetevano

1. Bula
2. Alaimalo
3. Olam
4. Turuva
5. Tupou