Is this official?Mann passes our medical but fails the next one and hasn’t played , that’s a bit off
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Is this official?Mann passes our medical but fails the next one and hasn’t played , that’s a bit off
I do know I thought I read it on hear but I’ve been on and off watching dally M , could be all rubbish , don’t hold me to itIs this official?
What’s the next one?Mann passes our medical but fails the next one and hasn’t played , that’s a bit off
With a step and strong leg drive but definitely not great acceleration.He is a big unit
He is also named Captain CoachWhat’s the next one?
We signed him for 2 years!Kurt Mann ruled out after he passes the WestsTigers Medical check. That'll do me!
Yeah it was here this arvo... pretty certain it was a joke...then seeing it a 2nd time i started to wonderI do know I thought I read it on hear but I’ve been on and off watching dally M , could be all rubbish , don’t hold me to it