Signs & Superstition

system

I just served a client who lives at 26/25 Marshall St…........does that mean we will win by 1 point. My heart won't be able to survive a 1 point win.

I now have to rush out at lunch time & hope I see a Magpie.

Are there any other signs out there?

When my clock radio alarm went off this morning Eye of the Tiger was the song playing!

It was surely a sign!

This blockbuster deserves a thrilling 1 point win to the mighty tigs… although i agree, my heart would cease to function in the process.

:sign:

Com on tigs PLEASE beat those eels again. Sick of their dominance and all the crap, how they are SOOOO AWESOME at the moment. :brick:

:wahoo:

Ok here is straw grabbing at it's absolute best:

2005 first Semi 09/09/05 - My son was born and i go home and watch the game on my own we win..rest is history

2009 - tonights crunch game 21/08/09 - my youngest daughters 2nd birthday - my lovely wife is out with friends so i'm watching game on my own:

So on both occasions i am home alone..well amost the other kids willbe asleep…watching the game alone and it's one of the kids birthdays...desperate i know..throw in the Ashes in 2005 and 2009 parallels and you have a dead cert!!??

C'mon you mighty Tiges!!!

Depending on the result, I'll tell you after the game if you remind me. :slight_smile:

@Footy Head Goodness said:
i just helped a customer and his surname was SREGIT. Does that count?

This one has me worried, it better not mean we will go sdrawkcab all night. :unamused:

my superstition is that for past 6 weeks i have tipped against the tigers. if they lose well then i have a small positive to draw from it at least

id be more concerned about the form of the teams we have beaten in this 6 game run. Manly and the Cows were aweful when we beat them and have been beaten since. The other are Canberra Souths Roosters and Cronulla. Parra is by far and away our toughest test to date. In saying that, id say we are there toughest test as well.

I stopped buying the Big League (to try a save some money) in week 7 (after the Knights win).

I didn't buy it for 6 weeks, before giving in to the temptation again for round 17 in time for the Rabbitohs match. I have bought every copy since and we haven't lost since.

We also haven't lost since I bought me new WT jumper/jacket thing.

Hopefully those trends continue tonight.

I have not logged into NRL fantasy since Rd 16\. I am 6 from 6 every week without logging on into NRL fantasy. I will never log on now.

There is a fracture in my Wests Tigers team drinking mug, so I have started having a cuppa in the Premiers 2005 mug and we haven't lost a game since.

Also, England won the Ashes in '05 …..We won the comp in '05.

It's looking VERY likley now they will win them back ( anyone watching? Pfff woeful batting by Aussies ! :angry: ).....But , on the flipside...Tigers premiers in '09 !!! :smiley:

@jasetiger said:
Also, England won the Ashes in '05 …..We won the comp in '05.

It's looking VERY likley now they will win them back ( anyone watching? Pfff woeful batting by Aussies ! :angry: ).....But , on the flipside...Tigers premiers in '09 !!! :smiley:

how horrible does the pitch look? way too over-baked…
woeful conditions for batters, dust everywhere... HD makes it even more obvious...
clearly not international cricket standards pitch...its worse than my local park's pitch..
so wish we have warney around, he would destroy the poms on a pitch like this...

these umpires are just as bad as archer. he calls balls forward when they go back n the 2 over in england allow wickets to fall off no balls.
australia are dead in the water. theres no way they will get 300 in the last innings on a pitch like that.

Back