Sika Manu

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
What news on Sika Manu? When the hell has he even been mentioned? There is a salary cap, you know that right?

He was mentioned in a couple of posts here before….and yes i know there is a salary ca, did you know that you can release players like we did for Adam Blair

@TigerOnFyah said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:
What news on Sika Manu? When the hell has he even been mentioned? There is a salary cap, you know that right?

He was mentioned in a couple of posts here before….and yes i know there is a salary ca, did you know that you can release players like we did for Adam Blair

Oh he was mentioned in a couple of posts on here before, was he? So have roughly 79% of the players in the NRL.

Wanna start a thread about all of them as well?

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@TigerOnFyah said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:

Oh he was mentioned in a couple of posts on here before, was he? So have roughly 79% of the players in the NRL.

Wanna start a thread about all of them as well?

If you have a problem with it….then yes

@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@TigerOnFyah said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:

**Wanna start a thread about all of them as well?**

He already has.

@Sabre said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:
@TigerOnFyah said:
@TheSunTanSuperman said:

**Wanna start a thread about all of them as well?**

He already has.

:laughing:

Was a fair question in my mind - Manu has been mentioned quite a bit this year ,we need a second rower and the bloke is asking a question perhaps some of you should stop being such precious wankerS

Dont know if there is any news of kim coming to the tigers but i would go down & pick him up if he does, would be a great gain.

In todays paper it says we are chasing Guerra,but so are a couple of other clubs

@tigerbenji said:
Dont know if there is any news of kim coming to the tigers but i would go down & pick him up if he does, would be a great gain.

Kim?
\
\
_Posted using RoarFEED 2012_

Back